Notifications
Clear all

1st time Subcision for Acne Scarring

MemberMember
(@acnescarguy)

Posted : 08/18/2020 1:46 am

2 hours ago, tortoiseshell9 said:

Hey AcneScarGuy- did you use Rejuran S or a different type of Rejuran? I know Rejuran S is made especially for acne scars but I haven't been able to find much info on people using that specific type of the filler. I guess in Singapore (and maybe SK?) there are laws about the before and after pictures you can post so there aren't too many pictures online. How long did the filler last? Did you get it topped up this last time? 

This documentation is very helpful- I loved your new video :)

I did not use any fillers. I use the suction method so the body fills in the gap naturally. 

MemberMember
(@rosinsky404gmail-com)

Posted : 08/18/2020 3:35 am

1 hour ago, AcneScarGuy said:

I did not use any fillers. I use the suction method so the body fills in the gap naturally. 

Oh nice ok, thanks for the reply!

You didn™t get filler with the first subscision either? In your first entry on this post you said something about salmon dna but I must have just got confused. I™m American and I can™t find much from people who got the salmon filler so that made me curious 

Your progress looks so great by the way! Even cooler you didn™t have to spend the money using filler to get those results :)

MemberMember
(@acnescarguy)

Posted : 08/18/2020 5:49 am

2 hours ago, tortoiseshell9 said:

Oh nice ok, thanks for the reply!

You didn™t get filler with the first subscision either? In your first entry on this post you said something about salmon dna but I must have just got confused. I™m American and I can™t find much from people who got the salmon filler so that made me curious 

Your progress looks so great by the way! Even cooler you didn™t have to spend the money using filler to get those results :)

To clarify

#1 Collegen Simulant - It get absorbed into your body and help simulate collegen. Salmon DNA serum is such. It does not support the depressed scar.

#2 Filler - It is almost permanent. It is like those breast implants which lift up the skin.

I had #1 to simulate collegen so that it can fill in the gaps in between my skin faster.

MemberMember
(@acnescarguy)

Posted : 08/29/2020 8:09 am

Guys, this will be my acne scar battle plan. Any comments?

FlowChart.JPG

MemberMember
(@sarathegerman)

Posted : 08/29/2020 11:05 am

Instead of Skin Needling I would say RF Microneedling

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 08/29/2020 11:23 am

3 hours ago, AcneScarGuy said:

Guys, this will be my acne scar battle plan. Any comments?

FlowChart.JPG

Everyone has a plan, until they get punched In the face - Mike Tyson 

MemberMember
(@thepwhisp)

Posted : 09/18/2020 8:10 pm

Looks like a few of your scars are the ideal candidate for tca cross.