Notifications
Clear all

Need advice

MemberMember
(@supadanny)

Posted : 06/29/2019 3:08 pm

Hello guys i need some advice on my scars how bad is it and how much work do i need to do to improve my scars .So far I have done five vivace rf microneedling treatments finished my last on 06 20 2019 

20190629_120517.jpg

20190629_120527.jpg

20190629_120534.jpg

20190629_120542.jpg

20190629_120551.jpg

20190629_120557.jpg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 06/30/2019 1:09 pm

@Supadanny

Thanks you for including your picture and background info that is helpful 😉

I do notice you did treatment out of order... RF needling before working on the underlying problem as such you need to start from the beginning with subcision now.

You may need to do some punch excision for your skin type on some of the box cars. It's surgical so I would try it only after subcision.

You have:
Lots of boxcars, icepicks, and rolling scars. Your scarring is moderate.

[Content removed]

Disclaimer: Information and support is not meant to diagnosis, treatment, or cure any health or mental condition and is not a substitute for professional face to face medical care (consult with a few Dr's and pick your favorite one). Posts are for informational purposes only, please consult your personal health care practitioner before engaging in anything discussed.

MemberMember
(@supadanny)

Posted : 06/30/2019 8:15 pm

On 6/30/2019 at 11:09 AM, beautifulambition said:

@Supadanny

Thanks you for including your picture and background info that is helpful 😉

I do notice you did treatment out of order... RF needling before working on the underlying problem as such you need to start from the beginning with subcision now.

You may need to do some punch excision for your skin type on some of the box cars. It's surgical so I would try it only after subcision.

You have:
Lots of boxcars, icepicks, and rolling scars. Your scarring is moderate.

I'm planning to do treatments with Dr rullan ,also I live in socal oc region of California so he's a 1hr 30min Drive not to bad , he recommended 3 combation treatments cross Catholic, microneedling, subcision which I'm planning to do my question is will these treatments 3x combation diminish the results I received from the rf microneedling 5 vivace I did notice some improvements ?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 07/01/2019 10:55 am

@SupadannyYour all set then. Dr Rullan is great. Remember you need 4 subcisions. In a case like yours I would recommend sculptra injected with the subcision under the scarring.

No it won't effect your rf needling work, ... the needling work would have probably worked better after the subcisions.

Dr Rullan does not do lasers that I recommended above, but you can do those after you get done with his treatments if you wish, lots of Dr's in LA who do CO2 laser. He can do the chemical peel at the end for texture if you wish. But it's time for lots of subcision, allow 3 months between sessions so you can observe healing.

MemberMember
(@supadanny)

Posted : 07/01/2019 11:56 am

57 minutes ago, beautifulambition said:

@SupadannyYour all set then. Dr Rullan is great. Remember you need 3-8 subcisions. In a case like yours I would recommend sculptra injected with the subcision under the scarring.

No it won't effect your rf needling work, ... the needling work would have probably worked better after the subcisions.

Dr Rullan does not do lasers that I recommended above, but you can do those after you get done with his treatments if you wish, lots of Dr's in LA who do CO2 laser. He can do the chemical peel at the end for texture if you wish. But it's time for lots of subcision, allow 3 months between sessions so you can observe healing.

Nice thank you very much , my plan is 3 of the 3x combation treatments than filler sculptra , than some strong tca peels 80 to 90 percent maybe two and finish off with lasers in oc or la maybe one strong co2 laser

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 07/02/2019 8:42 am

@SupadannyYou have more severe scarring so I would definitely go for the Sculptra (even if you can only afford a vial every year for a few years), Also any time he subcises and you do no do filler after, use Chinese Cupping Amazon, for a month after to prevent retethering.

Sounds good. Don't rush is many Dr's will push you an push you do it monthly. We heal so very slowly. Go at least 3 months or more between treatments, observe the changes and allow yourself time to heal.

At home you can dermastamp your scars in between and do glycolic peels alternate monthly. Use a retinoid nightly.

MemberMember
(@supadanny)

Posted : 07/02/2019 5:39 pm

I will ask for filler after the treatmenthe said after the 3rd combation treatment?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 07/03/2019 2:20 pm

@SupadannyIf he will not do it every treatment, ... all you have to do is ask for a vial of sculptra with your subcison or a syringe or filler. Then just do Chinese Cupping(Amazon) at home for a month after treatment to prevent re-tethering any time filler is not used.

MemberMember
(@supadanny)

Posted : 07/05/2019 3:24 am

Ok I will ask for a sculptra after the combation don't care if it cost more and i will also do the cupping as well