Notifications
Clear all

Help With My Scars

MemberMember
(@artem-tyurikov)

Posted : 05/09/2019 6:19 pm

Hello. I also have deep scars after acne. I did one procedure subcision. It seems like a slight improvement. Maybe if you do a lot of such procedures and a laser it will help. There is on the forum those who have improved the situation at least 60-70 percent? or not worth spending a lot of money?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/10/2019 9:29 am

@Artem TyurikovHi there, I can help with your scars and to give you a plan. It takes me 24 hrs to respond as I get hundreds of requests to help the worst scars suffers. What would help me most so I can give you a customized plan is pictures of your scars with a flashlight or directional light so I can see the shadows they make.

I realize you posted this in "scarless healing." They cannot help you and so I moved your topic to it's own post. Often the people there are stuck wishing for the next best thing, constantly searching for some miracle instead of treating with the tools we already have. Some have body scars which are hard to treat with today's technologies. Other's don't want to do any time tested treatments because they feel 100% perfection is all they accept. A sad reality of many who post is they have psychological issues from the internal scars that having deformity makes. They have something called BDD or Dysmorphia where they cannot accept any flaws.

I have helped many with deep scars, and every scar type imaginable internationally. That is a realistic goal about 50 to 60 percent improvement. If you get more great right. Unlike Scarless healing we are softening and improving your scar, not wishing for some miracle to completely replace them. It's a long journey with multiple treatments needed based on the scars you have. Many treat over 3 years time as they have time and money.

Laser does not help scars sadly alone, many come to the site thinking this because of excellent marketing and Dr's pushing this. It's a quick way for them to make lots of money and get you hooked. We have to treat your scars before we use laser which is just for texture. General dermatologists do not know this as it's a specialized area of treatment many poor Dr's just do for quick money.

Regarding your money comment, yes it is expensive but we have ways to spread that out over 3 years, or to accommodate your financial needs where you pick what you can afford over time. Money is subjective. IF you want perfection some will not pay unless they get it, keep that in mind,

- BA

MemberMember
(@artem-tyurikov)

Posted : 05/10/2019 9:51 am

Thank you for transferring the topic to a separate topic. Yes, I completely agree with you. It is a long way. After I have cured almost a severe degree of acne, I can™t be used to fighting. I had a photo on my computer. If it is not clear to them, then I will do as you asked for with other lighting.  1 and 2 photos were taken under the lamp lighting. 3 and 4 photos in daylight it is difficult to see all the defects. In general, usually in the morning scars look much better than in the evening.

forum4(1).jpg

forum3(2).jpg

forum1.jpg

forum2.jpg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/10/2019 10:03 am

@Artem TyurikovI have a ton of private messages over 100+ today to answer of scar suffers. But wanted to shoot you a quick note, the pictures did not attach right. It's a bit tricky. Insert, choose, attach, select, ok for pictures. Feel free to private message me as well if you rather. Will respond in 24 hrs with a full plan for you, so no rush.

-Sincerely,

BA

MemberMember
(@artem-tyurikov)

Posted : 05/11/2019 4:34 pm

Hey. I understand you have a lot of requests. Have you forgotten about my topic yet?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/12/2019 7:50 am

@Artem TyurikovThank you for being patient with me, ... It's 24-Hrs from when I responded yesterday ;-).I see either the photos were updated or appear now (they did not yesterday, hence my above msg). Thanks for including those pics.

You have severe scarring: Rolling, box cars, some ice picks, atrophy / fat loss, discoloration

[Content removed]

Disclaimer: Information and support is not meant to diagnosis, treatment, or cure any health or mental condition and is not a substitute for professional face to face medical care (consult with a few Dr's and pick your favorite one). Posts are for informational purposes only, please consult your personal health care practitioner before engaging in anything discussed.