Clear all

Acne scar after care

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 05/17/2019 10:09 am

152 Harley Street

MemberMember
(@reiha)

Posted : 05/22/2019 9:33 am

Dear @beautifulambitionThank you. I have one question. Yesterday I had my second package treatment with Prof Chu, dermapen+subcision+TCA+PRP. My face ishot today and I have headache too.. is that fine and normal? And after both my treatments, this time and previous time, bothtimes after anestesia injections for subcision I feel very bad as if Im near to faint .. but after taking coffee and food Ill be fine again, but immediately after anestesia and subcision I feel very bad; previous time I was near to faint and then I threw water on meso that I didnt faint and this time also I took active-max energy release, (the tables which you put in water and then you drink/energise effervescent) other ways Im sure Id faint.. do you think is it normal?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/22/2019 10:22 am

@ReihaThis is normal, take a pain pill. Lidocaine for pain can cause this as well.

Ok you need to discuss this with your Dr. These are things he agrees to work with when he treats you. Your possibly sensitive or faint easy. People do this all the time with needles, i't due to fear and the body going into shock. Ask for icepacks or bring some yourself and put on your wrist, east some sugar.

MemberMember
(@reiha)

Posted : 05/22/2019 11:45 am

Dear @beautifulambitionI took a pain pill .. thank you. I actually told prof chu about it and he told me its because of the anaesthesia and he actually was so cool and acted as if it was fine.. so I thought its not serious then.. but I is scary because I want to have several treatments and each time I have the fear that I may faint.. talking will be difficult to me,my body becomes cold when they do this procedure .. specially after anestesia and subcision.. I have so much pain while he injects anestesia.. its a pain like no other pain

MemberMember
(@reiha)

Posted : 05/23/2019 6:45 am

Dear @beautifulambitionI have a question, in forehead is it fineto do micro-needling with how many mm? Because I feel like the micro-needling that Prof Chu did on my forehead was very strong .. my bones on forehead they were hurt.. is it dangerous or it is fine?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/23/2019 8:12 am

@ReihaThis is normal, he is probably just very aggressive on you. The mm are variable depending on the thickness of your skin and the location 😉 Sounds like your sensitive and prone to pain.

Reiha liked
MemberMember
(@sibel)

Posted : 05/23/2019 8:43 am

Prof Chu does quite aggressive dermapen 2mm+, moving quick, stretching the skin. It is quite painful for everyoneeven with the ledokain cream even for people with not sensitive skinparticularly on the forehead where it is not much fat. People with sensitive skin can getlines and new marks after such dermapen and feel more pain asI did.

It is a standard package treatmentfor everyone(

Reiha liked
MemberMember
(@superburrito)

Posted : 05/23/2019 11:27 am

@ReihaI have intense acne scar treatments with Dr Rullan here in California. Although I am generally pain tolerant, I do get very anxious sometimes before the procedures, so I take some Xanax beforehand to help me stay calm and relaxed. I know that Dr Rullan sometimes give Valium to patients beforehand as well. Before your next procedure, you might ask your doctor for a relaxant which might help you with the pain and physical reactions that you have. It sounds youre going through something very uncomfortable!

Reiha liked
MemberMember
(@reiha)

Posted : 05/23/2019 12:02 pm

Thank you @beautifulambition yes he was more aggressive this time to compare to my first treatment..but I™ll be fine as far as this is normal.. :)

@Sibel except my forehead this time, dermapen was never painful for me.. because they put numbing cream too .. on the forehead I would feel like it™s going to my forehead bone.. @superburrito yes it is very uncomfortable when he injects anaesthesia to different parts of my face because of subcision .. this is the most painful part.. other parts are tolerable.. he gives a tablet that can prevent pain in some patients he says.. anestesista is the most painful part and moreover after anaesthesia I feel like fainting .. which is difficult for me to have the fear of fainting each time I do this treatment..anyways thank you.

MemberMember
(@reiha)

Posted : 05/23/2019 2:01 pm

Dear @beautifulambitionDo you think for having another subcision how long one should wait? Is 6 weeks to 2 months enough(to see final results)?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/24/2019 11:56 am

@ReihaAlways 3 months between with a Dr, .... we are verrrrrrrry slow to heal. You can at home do dermastamping between treatments or derminator and glycolic peels if you wish. I know these Dr's say monthly do treatments $$$$, ... the best way is to heal naturally and observe. Also Dr Anil is a better choice for some in the Uk as he has other new- methods, and has worked with Chu in the past. If you need a alternative consider him.

Again with fainting, this is a Vasovagal syncope response and standard, take sugar, bring something with lots of sugar to avoid fainting, eat a breakfast, ask to lie down. Say you faint. Ask for some water.

MemberMember
(@reiha)

Posted : 05/24/2019 12:49 pm

Dear @beautifulambition Since I saw dr Anil stelas other patients pictures and advertisesthem as if they are his patients, I just cant trust him.. I think he may fool me too.. moreover he uses filler and I dont want filler.. I Don't havetethered scars and I dont want temporary results..and yes I also think skin needs more time than 6 weeks for another treatment but Prof Chu says after 6 weeks .. anyways thank you Isaw somewhere it was written that shower doesnt have to go straightly to scars which were treated by TCA, is that true?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/24/2019 1:08 pm

Hi @Reiha Firstly it's Dr' Chu's responsibility to treat you and do your aftercare not mine, I am not getting paid to advise you here like he is. As Such you do whatever you agree to with him.

Read this post, they just made, complaining about Chu. See everyone has a difference of opinion.  

[Content removed]

Anil is ok, at least he provides new methods and services ... probably his marketing department being lazy with pictures, notice he does not have a huge social media presence. Many are happy with his treatments over Chu so goto whomever you feel is best. They are quite similar, work in the same office. Your the patient and it sounds like you like Chu better.

This is untrue about filler, read the FAQ pinned in the main sub, I don't have time to describe this to you, tired today, ... filler is NOT temporary and is NOT for standard aesthetic purposes, perhaps you can get some new knowledge in the subicsion section or just use Chinese cupping for a month after. 

I really don't care what Chu says at this point, treat weekly if you like... like a dinosaur he is outdated and obstinate with his "methods."

Be well with your treatment, please ask Chu to provide you aftercare instructions and answer your questions, that is a duty of a Dr you pay for. Lots of people to help today over 100+ of the most severe cases, I am not paid to do Chu's work.

- BA 

MemberMember
(@reiha)

Posted : 05/24/2019 1:24 pm

Dear @beautifulambitionYou dont have to fight with me, Im just saying my opinions about Chu and Anil and I know that Chu has his own issues .. I also know that they dont have anything with you and you just try to give your opinions and I always respected your opinions.. I dont find any reason to fight with you here or disrespect you as you do disrespect me..

MemberMember
(@sibel)

Posted : 05/25/2019 10:18 am

BA: CHU IS OUTDATED AND OBSTINATE WITH HIS METHODS.

I wishyou wrote this BEFORE I went to him!

Chu does NOT do aftercare, he does NOT support patients with aside effects, he does NOT answer the questions if he does not like it.

We ask here because Chu has a completely opposite opinion to many things written here.

I WISHEVERYONEWHO GOES TO CHU UNDERSTANDSTHIS!

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/25/2019 11:04 am

Perhaps you @Sibeland @Reihacan chat about that if you read above. Some people are quite happy with Chu. It's a personal thing. I went over this quite in detail in the other post about Chu and Emil. We can't go back only forward. Chu was fine a year ago. But he is NOT for advanced scarring cases / complicated cases / sensitive cases or those who need aftercare. I have covered this for the past almost a year. I guess people don't read everything I say. I also covered in the other post he was only a start for treatment never a solution, I told you ll to see multiple providers not just him. Providers come and go, ... they can't please everyone. Perhaps he is tired or did not work good for your cases. All I know is I do not recommend him as a goto because of several comments. The group has decided. I simply can't please everyone, ... some like roses and other's daises . Please read my full post in the other forum you posted about him.

@ReihaThat is not fair (I never disrespected you)! Your welcome to your opinion. I harbor not ill well and it's not constructive for us to get over emotional. I am frustrated with Chu! I am helping people for FREE here. You want to follow what Chu tells you and that's ok. IT does make my work 10X more when he does not do the basics like aftercare nor answering the basics and you pay him for these procedures, that is his job. I wish you good care.