Notifications
Clear all

Best treatment for my acne scars

MemberMember
(@peter1234)

Posted : 03/05/2019 6:15 am

Looking for advice on what type of scarring I have, the severity and the best treatment options available to me. I am aiming to improve my skin as much as possible.

1.thumb.jpg.878df4194de7180540b04a056017d09e.jpg2.thumb.jpg.49c5be4f168ac074c58539dcced5843e.jpg 

Thank you.

MemberMember
(@johnthegreat)

Posted : 03/05/2019 6:19 am

in terms of the case of your scars, I wouldn't say its severe nor moderate, it's just a mild type of scars. in my opinion, the best treatment for that is TCA peel. best of luck mate!

Peter1234 liked
MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/05/2019 8:15 am

@Peter1234Hi There,

Your rolling scars are fixable and localized to the mid cheek. You can do 4 > sessions of subcision and over dilute sculpta ora filler like Juvederm LYFT or Voluma. You should see great results over time as it's a volume issue. For texture you can do co2 laser later on once you raise the pits or a few tca peels. I would not ""start out"" with a peel for texture, that would be worthless as you have a volume issue.

We have a list of providers in the FAQ(bottom of it) pinned to the top of the scar treatments sub. I would not let a Dr laser you or do energy devices. This is what most dermatologists would do to you. Your biggest issue is volume loss, as such the sub and filler will greatly help. Give it 3 months between treatments, we want your natural collagen to grow.

Peter1234 liked
MemberMember
(@peter1234)

Posted : 03/05/2019 10:21 pm

15 hours ago, JohnThegreat said:

in terms of the case of your scars, I wouldn't say its severe nor moderate, it's just a mild type of scars. in my opinion, the best treatment for that is TCA peel. best of luck mate!

14 hours ago, beautifulambition said:

@Peter1234Hi There,

Your rolling scars are fixable and localized to the mid cheek. You can do 2-8 sessions of subcision and over dilute sculpta ora filler like Juvederm LYFT or Voluma. You should see great results over time as it's a volume issue. For texture you can do co2 laser later on once you raise the pits or a few tca peels. I would not ""start out"" with a peel for texture, that would be worthless as you have a volume issue.

We have a list of providers in the FAQ(bottom of it) pinned to the top of the scar treatments sub. I would not let a Dr laser you or do energy devices. This is what most dermatologists would do to you. Your biggest issue is volume loss, as such the sub and filler will greatly help. Give it 3 months between treatments, we want your natural collagen to grow.

Thank youfor the responses. I will take your advice and begin with multiple treatments of subcision/filler till I am satisfiedand then finish with TCA peels to improve the texture.

MemberMember
(@nemesis-89)

Posted : 03/06/2019 2:46 am

20 hours ago, Peter1234 said:

Looking for advice on what type of scarring I have, the severity and the best treatment options available to me. I am aiming to improve my skin as much as possible.

1.thumb.jpg.878df4194de7180540b04a056017d09e.jpg2.thumb.jpg.49c5be4f168ac074c58539dcced5843e.jpg 

Thank you.

As beautifulambition said subcision can help you a lot.

If I were you I would do 4 sessions of subcision+microneedling or infini then you can decide on what to do next

Peter1234 liked