Notifications
Clear all

CO2 Fractional for acne scars (Exelo2?)

MemberMember
(@scarright)

Posted : 01/23/2019 8:33 pm

Simp, you mentioned in your original post that you had CO2 fractional laser performed by a dermatologist. So 5-6 days ago? Why have you not commented on your treatment and recovery? Instead, you have come to this site to debate about the merits of lasers and surgeons. I'm highly suspicious. You have not given one update about your treatment and your healing. You have only stated you might post pictures later.

MemberMember
(@simp)

Posted : 01/25/2019 9:22 am

On 1/24/2019 at 3:33 AM, ScarRight said:

Simp, you mentioned in your original post that you had CO2 fractional laser performed by a dermatologist. So 5-6 days ago? Why have you not commented on your treatment and recovery? Instead, you have come to this site to debate about the merits of lasers and surgeons. I'm highly suspicious. You have not given one update about your treatment and your healing. You have only stated you might post pictures later. 

@ScarRight Don™t believe it™s appropriate yet since my results now may be from swelling. Otherwise skin looks great and shallow scarring is what benefited the most so far. Healing was fast and no complications were present. Skin had peeled after the fourth day. After that only redness has been visible and 8 days post op redness has blended as far that I can cover it with a comcealer. As my skin healed so well, I believe higher fluence is reasonable. What are you doubting? That I got fractional co2 done? I believe there is nothing interesting to update until result can be seen. I will wait for all the redness and possible swelling to subside. Even after that it will take time for final results to be seen. However if you want to see pictures from before and today (8 days after fractional co2) here they are. Took photos under the same light, but perfectly matched lighting was hard to get. As you can see in the after photo, redness is still visible

before

867AB2CA-7BE4-4DF0-836C-F9503EF62D9C.thumb.png.3b757cb89f6b93efd53b9ee617905b71.png

After first co2 fractional

9EA161E1-E1FC-40FD-9AF0-97E5E04D5DA2.thumb.png.eff2463cd00745dc7c7a0bf0b750778a.png