Notifications
Clear all

Advice on best treatment plan!

MemberMember
(@kaygoulart21)

Posted : 12/27/2018 9:31 pm

Hi!

I sufferred from moderate acne in my teen years and have been left with mild scars and PIE especially on my cheeks.

I have seen a dermatologist but wasn™t successful with the scar treatment suggested, which was 4 sessions of microneedling, and have seen only little improvement. I am now 21 and I am not currently using anything for acne control or scarring.

I know my scarring isn™t severe but it is something that™s always bothered me and made me self conscious about. I™m hoping I can get a suggestion of what would be a good treatment plan for my scars!

Thank you!

80B99BC6-A8AF-44B0-9D6F-E6FAD7B691DF.jpeg

E61F037D-55D9-4B82-B4C1-EBAB348DB20A.jpeg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 12/28/2018 1:16 pm

@kaygoulart21you seem to have large pores and some icepicks. Perhaps a few surface box cars.

TCA Cross, do a few sessions of this. Can't tell from the picture if you need some subcision, because scars make shadows, but they look supper shallow the scars and so they would not need them.

[Content removed]

Disclaimer: Information and support is not meant to diagnosis, treatment, or cure any health or mental condition and is not a substitute for professional face to face medical care (consult with a few Dr's and pick your favorite one). Posts are for informational purposes only, please consult your personal health care practitioner before engaging in anything discussed.