Notifications
Clear all

As a blacksinned person, it there any hope with these scars? (Pictures)

MemberMember
(@mickidepaname)

Posted : 11/15/2018 8:35 am

Hi everybody,

I'm from France, I'm 24.

2 years ago, I had a terrible skin infection living me with severe red/purple on my cheeks.

I lost everything. As a black skinned, I was told unfortunately there are not much to do with old scarring...

I realize I just accepted the idea of living a miserable life of solitude. I gave up every possible expectation I had. I'm honnestly mostly dead inside..

But I thought I maybe should try all I can to fix it, so I don't regret anything...

So, I attached two pictures. The quality is not amazing, sorry, but I have deep purple like scars (you don't t really see it with the quality) , turning red sometimes, notably when I'm out from sport.

I know you'll think "it's not that severe", but it's just the quality.
I personnally could live with hollows on my skin. But in reality, it looks very bad. IMG_20181115_134410.thumb.jpg.965f79759a4fccd840fa3e3019dc762a.jpg

As a black skinned, do you think there is any hope I could dramatically improve it? 

Thank you very much, I wish you the best. 

IMG_20181115_134136.thumb.jpg.acaf319ce1c8af85f46007163e45b81e.jpg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 11/15/2018 10:21 am

Sorry this is silly whoever told you this"As a black skinned, I was told unfortunately there are not much to do with old scarring..." Whatever skin color can improve their skin.

You have rolling scars and some box cars.

[Content removed]

Disclaimer: Information and support is not meant to diagnosis, treatment, or cure any health or mental condition and is not a substitute for professional face to face medical care (consult with a few Dr's and pick your favorite one). Posts are for informational purposes only, please consult your personal health care practitioner before engaging in anything discussed.

MemberMember
(@mickidepaname)

Posted : 11/15/2018 9:50 pm

Man, thanks very very much to have taken the time to answer my question.

I'll seriously think about all this.

Really, thank you very much to have taken the time.

It helps a lot.

I'll deepply consider every point you mentioned

MemberMember
(@mickidepaname)

Posted : 11/17/2018 9:38 am

BA, hi,

I'm sorry, I've been searching a lot,

but I couldn't find a list of practitioners in the FAQ...

Would you tell me where it is in the FAQ please?

I really would like to get to it.

Thanks,

Michael

MemberMember
(@fredm)
MemberMember
(@mickidepaname)

Posted : 11/17/2018 1:43 pm

Thanks, my friend

MemberMember
(@obi-wan)

Posted : 11/19/2018 5:24 am

Thanks @FredMfor helping with the link. BA is superbusy with helping peoplesince the shout out... all help will be greatly appreciated to keep his work load down. I'm doing my best to help, but BA stays up all night answering questions. We owe a huge gratitude to him for the dedication, passion and compassion he has for all the community out there. Even though @FredMhas 7 post, this helps everyone . Many thanks. Your example has not gone overlooked.