Notifications
Clear all

Help me with these Acne Scars

MemberMember
(@vij)

Posted : 03/31/2019 11:57 am

@Aron08 Ithink once your main scar(the raised one) on your right cheek is flattened and softened - your appearance will improve a lot. That's the main scar imo and it's in a very visible cosmetic area. I think surgical revision is the way for that one where the doctor will remove skin, flatten it and then stitch. I think its called punch excision. A flat linear scar(that you can treat more easily) is much more acceptable, especially in men.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/01/2019 7:25 am

@vijI see you wrote a note to me and edited it. Aron has a plan already at the top of the post. He knows he must do up to 8 subcisions. It's a long process. No RF needling alone will solve his scars. I think he is updating his blog / post with his treatment. As such I cannot respond until he treats further, all part of the process. It takes 3 years for many to treat. This is not a instant magical process. Excision is not acceptable,... it depends how you heal, and this skin type can also have issues from it hyperpigmentation or poor healing. Any time we cut it makes a scar, ... sometimes we can make the scar smaller, many times a messy surgeon will make it worse / bigger.I had a Indian woman who had it all over her face recently and healed poorly. It depends on the surgeon, ... she says"many bad Dr's in India who just want money and will cut poorly." If you do excision find a very experienced Dr who does plastic surgery closure. Try manual methods first, you don't want to just"cut."

harsh100 and vij liked
MemberMember
(@aron08)

Posted : 04/03/2019 4:36 am

On 4/1/2019 at 5:55 PM, beautifulambition said:

@vijI see you wrote a note to me and edited it. Aron has a plan already at the top of the post. He knows he must do up to 8 subcisions. It's a long process. No RF needling alone will solve his scars. I think he is updating his blog / post with his treatment. As such I cannot respond until he treats further, all part of the process. It takes 3 years for many to treat. This is not a instant magical process. Excision is not acceptable,... it depends how you heal, and this skin type can also have issues from it hyperpigmentation or poor healing. Any time we cut it makes a scar, ... sometimes we can make the scar smaller, many times a messy surgeon will make it worse / bigger.I had a Indian woman who had it all over her face recently and healed poorly. It depends on the surgeon, ... she says"many bad Dr's in India who just want money and will cut poorly." If you do excision find a very experienced Dr who does plastic surgery closure. Try manual methods first, you don't want to just"cut."

I totally agree with you, Ba. I personally belong from India and you won't believe I consulted like 10+ Dermatologists for my acne Scars and all of them just forced me for Lasers, They dont really care if I need manual treatments likeSubcision or not, All of them just want Money and lasers are the easiest way.

ThanFinally after Wasting tons of time and money on consultations, I Finally found a Really good dermatologist who really understand my problem. I did multiple treatments with him, Starting from Manual procedures to energy, Which is slowly giving results.

I just had 1 More sittings of Subcision with Prp and MNRF with him. ( I'll upload pictures later)

And huge thanks to @beautifulambition , He showed me the right way. Because of him I get to know how most of the dermatologists loot people and how to find a right doc.

Edit: Age also does matter, I'm just 21 Years Old and my Scars are not that Old.

harsh100 liked
MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/03/2019 9:24 am

@Aron08Keep on the good fight, ... good to hear my friend.

Your very welcome.

MemberMember
(@aron08)

Posted : 05/02/2019 5:08 pm

Hello, Sorry for delay I forgot to update my thread because of my busy Schedule.

So These are the treatments I did so far:

- Around 4 to 5 Sittings of Subcicion ( With 2 sessions of DermaPen and 3 sessions of PRP)

- 3 sittings of MN RF 

- 1 session of TCA cross

- My Dr. Also used Some Carbon Facial and Suction gadgets.

- Now Yesterday I had 1 session of TCA peel

* Fractional Co2 is Next

Picture of my right cheek now.

Screenshot_2019_0503_032011.png.b09cdfb31fa830ca33fd175125c879a9.pngScreenshot_2019_0503_031957.png.8069f4db31df8046c49dbaabde472c1b.png

I will upload more pictures soon.

These pics are like a week old, I'll upload fresh one in the morning.

I still have pigmentations around my scars, My Doc has given me some creams Lets see what happens

My Doc says, My scars will improve more after like 6 to 8 months. It takes time.

MemberMember
(@amanda3)

Posted : 05/03/2019 12:35 am

Wow! What a progress. You have come far. I think there™s definitely an improvement since your first photos. Keep up the good work and wishing you fast healing :) 

MemberMember
(@ravi-kumar-engineer)

Posted : 05/03/2019 1:43 am

@Aron08hey bro , I am from banglore I also faced same issue as you. No good doctor .

Can you please tell your doctor's name ?? May be message me ??

Your progress is amazing man.

MemberMember
(@enoo)

Posted : 05/03/2019 9:32 am

16 hours ago, Aron08 said:

Hello, Sorry for delay I forgot to update my thread because of my busy Schedule.

So These are the treatments I did so far:

- Around 4 to 5 Sittings of Subcicion ( With 2 sessions of DermaPen and 3 sessions of PRP)

- 3 sittings of MN RF 

- 1 session of TCA cross

- My Dr. Also used Some Carbon Facial and Suction gadgets.

- Now Yesterday I had 1 session of TCA peel

* Fractional Co2 is Next

Picture of my right cheek now.

Screenshot_2019_0503_032011.png.b09cdfb31fa830ca33fd175125c879a9.pngScreenshot_2019_0503_031957.png.8069f4db31df8046c49dbaabde472c1b.png

I will upload more pictures soon.

These pics are like a week old, I'll upload fresh one in the morning.

I still have pigmentations around my scars, My Doc has given me some creams Lets see what happens

My Doc says, My scars will improve more after like 6 to 8 months. It takes time.

I can definitely see a great improvement! Keep it up!

MemberMember
(@joeysk)

Posted : 05/04/2019 6:25 pm

It's working man. How were you able to fit all these treatments into such a short time? did you give yourself atleast 6-8 weeks between each?

MemberMember
(@aron08)

Posted : 05/06/2019 12:18 pm

On 5/5/2019 at 4:55 AM, joeysk said:

It's working man. How were you able to fit all these treatments into such a short time? did you give yourself atleast 6-8 weeks between each? 

Nah, Gave myself only like a Month between each.

On 5/3/2019 at 11:05 AM, Amanda3 said:

Wow! What a progress. You have come far. I think there™s definitely an improvement since your first photos. Keep up the good work and wishing you fast healing :) 

Thanks Alot man, It means alot <3

On 5/3/2019 at 12:13 PM, Ravi.kumar.engineer said:

@Aron08hey bro , I am from banglore  I also faced same issue as you. No good doctor .

Can you please tell your doctor's name ?? May be message me ?? 

Your progress is amazing man. 

My Doc is in Mumbai, If you think you can manage to come to here. My Doc will surely help you <3

MemberMember
(@scarright)

Posted : 05/07/2019 6:07 pm

He said he got some treatment yesterday. There might still be swelling present, I'd wait 3-6 months before full results are known. I'd keep up the manual methods, I wouldn't do fractional laser next. That should be the final step when you have raised your atrophic scars and are ready to smooth the skin texture.

MemberMember
(@aron08)

Posted : 05/08/2019 1:15 pm

19 hours ago, ScarRight said:

He said he got some treatment yesterday. There might still be swelling present, I'd wait 3-6 months before full results are known. I'd keep up the manual methods, I wouldn't do fractional laser next. That should be the final step when you have raised your atrophic scars and are ready to smooth the skin texture.

Swelling Because of Peels? I dont think so but thanks anyways for your advice.

MemberMember
(@scarright)

Posted : 05/14/2019 10:08 am

On 5/9/2019 at 4:15 AM, Aron08 said:

Swelling Because of Peels? I dont think so but thanks anyways for your advice.

Of course you can get swelling after a TCA peel. Unless you did a really weak one. Absolutely.