Notifications
Clear all

(Photo) Subcision+Fractional laser+Suction Combined treatment ?

MemberMember
(@comandante01)

Posted : 10/27/2018 1:40 pm

Screenshot_20181026-223036.thumb.jpg.59a07eefce8557a2b438d52d147ae90f.jpgHi, there were 3 sessions fractional laser for acne scars. I didn't see much impact. And I've decided that the wounds are appropriate for subcision treatment. I talked to my doctor and he told me I had to combine subcision + fractional laser treatments. In addition, fractional laser treatment is completely free. I'm just gonna pay for the subcision treatment. My plan was to make this subcision and suction. Can I still suction after fractional laser treatment? because my doctor will combine fractional laser and subcision treatment.. Does it hurt my skin? Normally, 3 days after subcision treatment, suction should be performed. I'il do it in seven days.. Do you think that's wise?Screenshot_20181025-165926.thumb.jpg.30adc9440f82c7f69a916e30a953bbea.jpg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 10/28/2018 4:59 am

Didn't I help you before, ... the picture is familiar, through PM or something?...

No you do not want to combine laser, subcision, and filler. We don't heal like that.

You want to do subcision, ... wait for a week or two until the swelling goes down, then get filler, you have deep rolling scars with fat loss. Wait 3 months between treatments. You can do laser 3 months after subcision. You need multiple subcisions (4 of them) spaced when the filler runs out. Between you can do co2 or some do rf needling instead. Combo treatments are often a mess. They stack a bunch of treatments. It allows no time for the body to heal, collagen to develop and you to see what works and doesn't as your in a constant state of swelling. This is a marathon not a race. Many treat over 3 years as they have time and money.

If your going to suction, ... I just got this question was that you. You must subcise, and then you can suction, ... if you do laser you have to wait for that to heal fully before doing any Chinese cupping / suction.

Unless your Dr is very far away, why does the treatment have to be combined tell him you will do laser in 3 months after subcision, ... you will need multiple sessions anyways.

MemberMember
(@obi-wan)

Posted : 10/28/2018 3:13 pm

Agree with BA, your scars are not hard to treat, subcsion is the technique of choice. By that its proper subcision not old fashioned wiper type technique that most doctors do. If your scars are TRUELY atrophic, the options that BA has given you is the road to long term revision. If you want to take a short cut and not follow his advice, sure, subcsise, and fill. We wish you well in your journey.