Notifications
Clear all

My Scar Treatment Journey

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 02/16/2018 1:06 am

3 hours ago, misshopeful123 said:
@Sirius Lee  is there a safe non- permanent filler that lasts a long time?

Your own fat. ^_^

MemberMember
(@misshopeful123)

Posted : 02/19/2018 1:34 pm

has anyone triedrestyle before? how long does it last?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/19/2018 2:56 pm

@misshopeful1236 months or less on average. For some more. Fillers are not consistent. Depends on your body absorbing it. More exercise and the quicker it can go (gym guys). Voluma lasts the longest for the cheeks. Of course one can get bellafill which is permanent once they like their HA filler. Permanent filler can be permanent problems and is not dissolvable so don't start with this. Fat grafting can be good but expensive. See the FAQ filler section.

[Media removed]

MemberMember
(@misshopeful123)

Posted : 02/19/2018 3:10 pm

@beautifulambitionthanks! what is the longest lasting HA filler that would work on shallow boxcar/rolling scars ?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/19/2018 3:12 pm

Voluma works best on deep scars that need alot of lift. Otherwise You will have to use another product if it's superficial. Juvederm makes some good products but tons of other good ones in various countries.

MemberMember
(@tsoooo)

Posted : 02/19/2018 4:13 pm

I want to ask something about fat fillers.Do they work better right after subcision/infini or some months after subcision/nfini?I had a friend that did that without subcision and he had zero results.

MemberMember
(@amp2695)

Posted : 04/01/2018 6:43 pm

Hello i am a grad student w acne scars, and am new to this website, from what i can gather beautifulambition is the "go to guy" that everyone wants to get an answer from.