Notifications
Clear all

Does Scar fill over time ?

MemberMember
(@frenchscar)

Posted : 09/09/2017 9:15 am

Hi

i would like to know if some of you have scar getting better and better after time (mouth,year ? ) ?

or is it impossible and scar don't deseaper at all and be visible for your rest of your life ?

i have deep and shallow scar with brown mark

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 09/09/2017 10:57 am

They could, depends how you heal, if your skin lays down fibrotic bundles then no they will not get better. If they are simply wounds aka PIE after acne then yes they could. It depends on the texture, look, depth, trauma, skin type / ethnicity, history of health and wellness.

Use silicone Liquid or patches can help fresh scars and some scar creams with growth factors. Honey and aloe vera help fresh wounds or triple antibiotic.

MemberMember
(@frenchscar)

Posted : 09/09/2017 3:25 pm

My scar are like that sorry for the bad resolution of my photo
I Will Check of i have better photo :. [Edited image out]

MemberMember
(@frenchscar)

Posted : 09/09/2017 5:08 pm

Maybe is better ?
i take the photo in yellow light,tomorow i will take a good photo due to the night
[Edited image out]
MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 09/10/2017 9:31 am

@FrenchscarYes your main problem is PIE and it looks like over treatment or Edema. For the reds I would lay off all abrasives / harsh topicals. Stop the Microneedling. V-beam, IPL, Excel V, and 1064nm can be used for the reds. It will take several laser treatments. For the indents you can do subcision and or TCA peels. Microneedling can be done if you wish when things normalize more with texture / depressions pf the skin.

Use some soothing aloe vera and honey if you wish to see if it heals over many months, or Biafine, or Tripple Antibiotic are all options to see if the body will heal itself.