Notifications
Clear all

Recommendation for scars

MemberMember
(@qualia0930)

Posted : 05/31/2017 4:55 am

Hi all. I've had acne since I was a younger teenager, and never really paid attention to it. This resulted in years of dealing with acne -- which I finally got under control recently. However, I bare quite a number of "battle scars" from years of dealing with this affliction, which I've decided will be my next project to fix.

I've been doing research on how to deal with scars. However, the sheer number of options and the conflicting information available on the net (such as the effectiveness of lasers, etc.) have left me a bit confused. I'd like to ask, in your opinion, what procedure would be best for my scars. I think I have primarily boxcar type with maybe a few rolling here and there. Probably some PIH as well as I have some reddish spots. I've attached pics of my left and right cheeks to give a better idea of the type of scars a the severity.20170531_172551.jpg20170531_172545.jpg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/31/2017 9:13 am

We don't advocate for laser here as many of us have done laserand it just didn't work, in fact the side effects can make things worse.

I see exactly what you said, surface box cars, a few rolling, and some PIE/PIH

Because you suffer mainly from surface issues you want something for the texture of the skin

For the icepics you will find a derm that does TCA Cross

PM me for more help