Notifications
Clear all

Dermal Roller Micro needling at home

MemberMember
(@suze3)

Posted : 04/29/2017 4:25 pm

Hello, Can anyone recommend a good at home dermal roller/kit? So many good reviews when it comes to acne scarring. But the reviews about rollers that are more like knifes doing more damage than good are pretty scary though. I'm considering the dr roller only because it seems to get good reviews but from what I hear the new style rollers are often cheaper & better with more needles and changeable heads. Thanks

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/01/2017 7:35 am

@Suze3 http://derminator.com , most of us use this here. That roller is really bad fyi you mentioned. I like owndoc.com 's stamps Rollers make microtears, and many have quality issues, read about it on owndoc.com there is a photo on side bar. I learned about microneedles from her fourm ages ago, and became a customer. Amazon has tons of Chinese ones as well, but with less customer service.

MemberMember
(@suze3)

Posted : 05/01/2017 8:43 am

Thanks for recommending the derminator. After reading reviews I've decided to buy it. I like that the needles are so cheap & that would make them affordable for single use.

MemberMember
(@liv)

Posted : 05/01/2017 9:29 am

Try Banish Scars! Look them up on Instagram - people have had amazing results. They have one you can use if you have active acne,  a pen stamp, which I've just started to use. They have a serum you apply after using the roller which also helps fade scars and hyper-pigmentation :)

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/02/2017 10:02 am

@LivBanish is Way over priced and a multi - level marketing company. You can buy these products in any drug store. TCA peels work just as good and retin a. For Hyperpigmentation we use hydroquinone and vitamin c serum. We have had many people spam about using Banish on this site.

ion_ liked
MemberMember
(@liv)

Posted : 05/09/2017 8:48 am

On 02/05/2017 at 11:02 PM, beautifulambition said:
@LivBanish is Way over priced and a multi - level marketing company. You can buy these products in any drug store. TCA peels work just as good and retin a. For Hyperpigmentation we use hydroquinone and vitamin c serum. We have had many people spam about using Banish on this site.

Um I'm not spamming..as you can see I've been a member of this site for many many years and just wanted to share my experience. I haven't seen any derma rollers in the stores, they're not readily available where I am in Australia so I've had to order it online anyway!

ion_ liked
MemberMember
(@ion_)

Posted : 07/31/2017 4:09 am

dermal rollers are proven beneficial for many skins problems like surgical scars, acne scars etc.