Notifications
Clear all

Acne boxcar scars

MemberMember
(@lovely1234)

Posted : 01/11/2017 4:44 pm

Hello, I am currently derma rolling to correct boxcar scars. I am very much feeling defeated. This is a long process. Depression sets in. Trying not to get too upset about feeling gross. Scarring is worse then the acne vulgarus I had:(

IMG_6027.JPG

IMG_6028.JPG

MemberMember
(@sararey)

Posted : 01/11/2017 6:05 pm

Hello,
I am sorry that you are feeling depressed. I know how hard it can be to have acne clear only to realize that what is underneath isnot what you expected.And much more permanent. I am no expert on scars, but maybe somethingbesides dermarollingwould be more appropriate in your case. Maybe see a Cosmetic Derm (but stay away from Lasers! The horror stories...). I must say though, you are very beautiful despite your scars.
Warm Regards

lili1416 liked
MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 01/12/2017 1:53 am

Subcision of the whole cheek are is what I recommend with some filler. to even out the scars and give lift to the cheek. For enlarged pores there are all sorts of treatments checkout the link below FAQ in my signature section under "Skin" enlarged pores. Have you tired Benefit cosmetics "Pore"fessional, it slightly blurs imperfections and goes under makeup.