Notifications
Clear all

hello

MemberMember
(@patriticia)

Posted : 12/18/2016 12:39 pm

what is the best kits for my deep acne scars i got in acne i had that took all my child hood to adult and i kinda pocked allot and got ice picked one will roller or pen even work for my skin the one i found is banish products.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 12/18/2016 3:03 pm

Banish is a commercial kit, charging high prices and taking advantage of desperate acne / scar suffers.... advertising is not allowed on the site.
The product will do nothing for your scars. Please read the FAQ below for more information on treating scars. I cannot help you without a picture (The method how to do this is in the FAQ).

Lesson to everyone, this is a rip off. You can buy all these things for pennies on Amazon / ebay / etc... I don't see TCA peels, or anything really.This is what someone would use with perfect skin who wants to do "treatments". What will a charcoal mask do for scars, I want to call my cream pore extraordinaire ;P

Do Not Buy!
$195

• Vitamin C Serum
  • Vitamin C Beauty Elixir
  • Medium Banisher
  • Pen Banisher
  • Pumpkin Enzyme Masque
  • Activated Charcoal Clay Masque
  • Pore Smasher
Bollundus and Rdnhey liked
MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 12/18/2016 6:04 pm

I really hate companies that capitalize on the lack of acne/scar awareness. I got burned by the AcneFree Pockmark filler when I was younger, which promises to fill in scars, and is no longer available.

Im glad you posted here before buying. Check out the board FAQ for better advice.

Bollundus liked