Notifications
Clear all

How severe are my acne scars?

MemberMember
(@beyoutiful)

Posted : 12/14/2016 3:00 pm

Hi everyone! 
So I have had really bad acne since I was about 12 years old. I have tried numerous brands of 3 step treatments with a cleanser, toner, and hydration Serum but nothing has ever stopped my acne completely. I have currently just been cleansing twice a day with neutragena & using a toner from Rodan & Fields. I moisturize with random brands but every moisturizer makes my skin look greasy. Also I have very noticeable and embarrassing scars.  I have recently been getting treated with microneedling. I have had 3 treatments so far but haven't seen dramatic improvements. I was hoping someone could tell Me what the best treatment would be to get rid of these scars that have always been my biggest insecurity. I have attached pictures of my face.

IMG_6715.PNG

IMG_6716.PNG

MemberMember
(@eyeback)

Posted : 12/15/2016 1:08 am

you did regular microneedling or RF microneedling like Endymed intensif / Infini ?. i did 5 treatment of endymed few years ago followed by retin a micro and it helped

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 12/15/2016 4:15 am

I would try TCA Cross, I see lots of icepicks. More info can be found in the official FAQ below. I see full face TCA peels helping you as well. You have shallow textural spots, laser might make you loose fat, so I would try these first. Microneedle is good in conjunction with "other" treatments. Scar treatments take time. For the red discoloration, you could do v-beam treatments.

MemberMember
(@djlo)

Posted : 08/25/2020 3:26 pm

On 12/14/2016 at 12:00 PM, Beyoutiful said:

Hi everyone! 
So I have had really bad acne since I was about 12 years old. I have tried numerous brands of 3 step treatments with a cleanser, toner, and hydration Serum but nothing has ever stopped my acne completely. I have currently just been cleansing twice a day with neutragena & using a toner from Rodan & Fields. I moisturize with random brands but every moisturizer makes my skin look greasy. Also I have very noticeable and embarrassing scars.  I have recently been getting treated with microneedling. I have had 3 treatments so far but haven't seen dramatic improvements. I was hoping someone could tell Me what the best treatment would be to get rid of these scars that have always been my biggest insecurity. I have attached pictures of my face.

IMG_6715.PNG

IMG_6716.PNG

Wtf ur scars not bad u should see mind