Notifications
Clear all

Ice pick scars uk.

MemberMember
(@neonwitch)

Posted : 08/17/2016 1:33 pm

Hello, long time lurker, first time poster. I am looking to get TCA, to perform the cross procedure on my ice pick scars now my acne has finally calmed down. They are not the rolling type, but they look like large open pores although you can see the bottom on all of them so they are quite shallow.However TCA is hard to get in the uk, so I am looking to ship it. Main question is how easy is it to ship or will customs confiscate it? The supplier say they have shipped to the Uk successfully, and they seem genuine.

Any help would be very welcome.

MemberMember
(@clareabella)

Posted : 08/20/2016 11:42 am

I know amazon sell tca but just make sure you feel confident and read the reviews before purchasing. Stay away from ebay there has been some horror stories. I got 12% tca off amazon which came shipped from usa without problems. There are different strenghts available on there but like i said please ensure you read the feedback if you want to buy from there.

MemberMember
(@neonwitch)

Posted : 08/20/2016 1:52 pm

I have also found it on Etsy, and the reviews are very good. Gotta admit I am desperate to give it a go on my scars. I was just worried about getting a chemical shipped. Do you know the name of the amazon seller you used?