Notifications
Clear all

TCA cross and Subcision update

MemberMember
(@hopeless87)

Posted : 04/15/2016 11:38 pm

my understanding is the peel is put over a large area and the cross is then they dip a toothpick in it and only apply it inside the scar. they only do cross if its small enough usually only on icepick.

Ommmmmm liked
MemberMember
(@ommmmmm)

Posted : 04/17/2016 12:39 pm

Peel is 10-35%(max) TCA for spot treatments, large areas or full face.
CROSS is 50(best to start here)-100% TCA only for scar tissue. Must not touch normal skin. Applied carefully with a toothpick.

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 04/20/2016 4:13 pm

8 hours ago, Chloe123 said:

update?

so i had the appointment today in a few hours to
get the procedure done but i delayed it for another 2 days because its my girlfriends birthday tomorrow . i will make an official update in 2 days

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 04/21/2016 12:42 am

Good luck man Ill be watching for the update.

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 04/21/2016 9:38 am

8 hours ago, QuanHenry said:

Good luck man Ill be watching for the update.

i just want to cry. being scarred is bad enough but now four months post my 2nd course of accutane my acne is back. not sure if il get anything done as i cant even control my flippin acne

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 04/21/2016 3:31 pm

How bad is it? What are you using?

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 04/22/2016 12:05 pm

20 hours ago, QuanHenry said:

How bad is it? What are you using?

just retin a before i sleep..

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 04/22/2016 3:13 pm

Retin a didnt control my acne at all and I kept breaking out. I got it under control when I went back to BP.

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 04/22/2016 7:59 pm

4 hours ago, QuanHenry said:

Retin a didnt control my acne at all and I kept breaking out. I got it under control when I went back to BP.

benzol peroxide ? my skins too sensitive for that . anyway i jus got subcision done guys

image.jpg

image.jpg

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 04/23/2016 12:33 am

2 hours ago, Chloe123 said:

Was it painful? Keep us updated!

uh the numbing was painful it stings a little now but it doesnt feel numb anymore

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 04/29/2016 1:02 am

hey guys so its been 1 week since my subcision and my scars look back to normal.. just redness from scabs and i also think i developed a new scar from it without getting any acne should i be worried or jus wait

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 05/08/2016 5:00 am

update 2 weeks in and i have zero improvement. with hyperpigmentation

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 05/08/2016 1:40 pm

this is the left side of my face now .. i guess what bothers me the most is that huge raised scar in between the other scars

image.jpg

MemberMember
(@michiganmom)

Posted : 05/08/2016 2:56 pm

Is that from the subcision?

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 05/08/2016 10:16 pm

7 hours ago, michiganmom said:

Is that from the subcision?

no ive always had it . if that lump wasnt there it wouldnt look too bad but im just over 2 weeks post subcision and nothing has changed

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 05/09/2016 12:47 am

Are results supposed to be immediate or gradual? Are you going to do another?

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 05/09/2016 7:49 pm

18 hours ago, QuanHenry said:

Are results supposed to be immediate or gradual? Are you going to do another?

well i read some places you see results 3-4 weeks in so im still waiting . im 2.5 weeks post subcision . from my last pic would you say that lump is a hypertrophic scar ? this is how i look now . this was taken today . what do you think

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Lpx liked
MemberMember
(@michiganmom)

Posted : 05/09/2016 8:23 pm

Your subcision has healed way better than mine, do u know what size needle was used? Who did yours again? The lump, well what caused it? I imagine it must have been an angry red nodule at some point, probably now remnants of sebacous cyst. My doc blasted a left over lump from cystic acne a while back w several different laser modalities. One was bbl, one was acne, and one was for redness, rosacea. He loves zapping in different modes to hit it all. And after 3 treatments it was gone forever. Maybe try that or low dose kenalog. It really depends on what it is or was caused from. Keep us posted!

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 05/09/2016 8:52 pm

26 minutes ago, michiganmom said:

Your subcision has healed way better than mine, do u know what size needle was used? Who did yours again? The lump, well what caused it? I imagine it must have been an angry red nodule at some point, probably now remnants of sebacous cyst. My doc blasted a left over lump from cystic acne a while back w several different laser modalities. One was bbl, one was acne, and one was for redness, rosacea. He loves zapping in different modes to hit it all. And after 3 treatments it was gone forever. Maybe try that or low dose kenalog. It really depends on what it is or was caused from. Keep us posted!

i have no. idea .. to be honest i look at my old pics and i had these scars for years now i just never knew what scarring was so i never noticed . now i obsess over them daily . i went to the same dr kazalea went to ( a different poster ) yeah my scars look exactly the same now though

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 05/11/2016 5:40 pm

On May 10, 2016 at 6:23 PM, michiganmom said:

actually to be honest i remember having a huge huge cyst when i was younger that required me to go to the hospital. i think they injected it with steroid then squeezed the hell out of it... what do you recommend i do for it ? your saying urs went away forever so ur saying u got 100% improvement?

MemberMember
(@guevarabeats)

Posted : 05/11/2016 10:06 pm

I would would pay top dollar to get the skin texture you got tbh

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 05/12/2016 2:56 am

4 hours ago, GuevaraBeats said:

I would would pay top dollar to get the skin texture you got tbh

idk why everyone says that .. i look at my skin and want to puke i mean ive seen worse scarring but i do have scarring nontheless .. thing is when i was young i used to pick all my pimples so i have a lot of tin ice picks on the sides of my nose and left temple

MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 05/14/2016 2:36 am

guys im going crazy. i cant stop obsessing over my skin . i keep breaking out and now im getting bigger pimples and i cant stop touching them . i been off accutane round 2 for 5 months now And just like 5 months after round one its coming back. i just wish i never had this skin disease

MemberMember
(@alex9945)

Posted : 05/14/2016 3:49 am

1 hour ago, ScarFace6556 said:

guys im going crazy. i cant stop obsessing over my skin . i keep breaking out and now im getting bigger pimples and i cant stop touching them . i been off accutane round 2 for 5 months now And just like 5 months after round one its coming back. i just wish i never had this skin disease

Can you post some pics so we can see how the breakout is?

MemberMember
(@michiganmom)

Posted : 05/14/2016 1:46 pm

Op, im sorry for all of us :( maybe subcision aggravated it. With the stress and all.... try to not look in mirrors, keep busy, relax! Stress only exacerbates the condition. And no matter what, try really hard not to touch any of them unless they are obviously oozing you know, then just gentle pressure. Try to exercise and eat clean... stay strong, look no ones perfect... we all get old and die, if we are lucky enough. At the end of the day do u really think people care about our skin? And if "those people" do care, do u really want to know and associate with people like that....not me. When i was younger i was a knock out... never a dull moment, never single, always courted blah blah blah... now, i get by, some days i look good, some days its blah... but honestly, this has opened my eyes to something i could never see before. I used to try to be perfect to get the guy. Now i want the guy who has seen me at my worst and still loves every bit of me... those are the people i want in my life. Just had to rant, peace be with you!