Notifications
Clear all

Adam Lambert skin = Flawless

MemberMember
(@madzippy)

Posted : 03/15/2016 12:30 am

I remember when Adam Lambert first appeared on AI. When hit with backlighting, you could really see his rolling scars. Fast forward x years. Have you seen his pics recently along with appearance on Glee. The man's face is flawless! I've been searching the net for any information on what treatment(s) he had done. I want some of that! Does anyone know?

MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 03/15/2016 10:06 am

Still there... but better than before.

MemberMember
(@john_vegas)

Posted : 05/14/2016 3:07 pm

Hi Madzippy,
Sorry to be off topic but i will be moving From Las Vegas to San Diego in August and was thinking about going to Dr Rullan to undergo subcision. I was wondering whether Dr Rullan charged for your subcision consultation and if so how much? Also how much did he charge for the subcision procedure itself? Did u see any permanent mprovement? if so, by what percent? Your response would be very much appreciated.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 05/14/2016 11:39 pm

8 hours ago, john_vegas said:

Hi Madzippy,
Sorry to be off topic but i will be moving From Las Vegas to San Diego in August and was thinking about going to Dr Rullan to undergo subcision. I was wondering whether Dr Rullan charged for your subcision consultation and if so how much? Also how much did he charge for the subcision procedure itself? Did u see any permanent mprovement? if so, by what percent? Your response would be very much appreciated.

$50 unless you undergo the procedure right then and there. But you may have to schedule it. He's a very busy doctor. Subcision costs $300. Improvement 60%+~

Great doctor, good luck!

MemberMember
(@guevarabeats)

Posted : 05/15/2016 5:07 am

Most celeberities don't treat their scars because they dont see the need either its very minor and it also doesnt bother them because they have so much people around that love them and essentially they are asupport system not to mentionthey look good regardless if they have acne scars Look up an RnB singer named Adrian Marcel he has pretty severe acne scars and the ladies still love him.