Notifications
Clear all

horrible post acne marks

MemberMember
(@laurengatlin8gmail-com)

Posted : 02/21/2016 12:35 pm

Help!! horrible post acne marks that won't go away. The smallest, single mark will last forever. It's so embarrassing when I'm not caking makeup on my face. Any advice on how to fade these successfully?

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@stephen-j)

Posted : 02/21/2016 2:23 pm

I'm in the same boat with you, and I know how you're feeling for sure. To be completely honest with you, the only real and reliable way to fade acne marks is to just wait. I've had mine since the beginning of August of 2015, but they're gradually fading. There are a few things you can buy at stores or online that can help speed up the process, but they're mostly very expensive (around or over 100 dollars).

You may find "home remedies" online, such as lemon juice, but I would highly discourage from ever using those, as products such as lemon juice really do more damage than good for skin. You can always go to get a recommendation from a dermatologist, but that's always quite expensive. :(

Hope your healing goes quickly and efficiently! 

DeLovely and Lo liked
MemberMember
(@laurengatlin8gmail-com)

Posted : 02/21/2016 5:12 pm

I have been using derma e scar gel, and microdermabrasion scrub. They have been helping. My skin just doesn't seem to want to heal and once a mark fades, of course I get more. Thanks for your help!