Notifications
Clear all

Humble Request To All Who Had Success With Their Scar Treatment

MemberMember
(@foreveralone)

Posted : 09/20/2015 1:13 am

hello all,

this is for everyone who have been able to successfully (partially or fully) able to treat there acne scars , have seen many (say infinite) posts people claming they have succesful scar treatment ,, most of them NO PICS ,, so for those people y dont u put pics u say all the long stories disscuss ur success with happy smilies but no pic please put before and after pics side by side atleast after u complete ur treatment ,, some people clam that they had scars since 18 and now they are 40 and they see 70%(let us say) improvement ,, and still doing treatments ,, is this life really for me its not .. 20 years and still treating and then u'll die and boom ,,u spent ur whole life treating acne scars .. majority of people i have seen take there before and after pics in different angles ,, and different lightning ,, and believe me a slight change (1cm) in light can change ur scars look totally different ,, so again its hard to believe them .. or may be they are just giving them satisfaction .. well that is also a good thing . if u r satisfied .. again there is camera effect .. in night light scars look worst then in day light ,, some people do that .. again no use .. m not saying the scars cant b treated .. or improved ,, but instead of posting long stories .. do post before during and after pics on the top and then start telling ur experience .. and main point please do tell how much time from the first day and the day u think u r satisfied (not fully but partially also) it took ,,, and treatments u performed .. (most of the person i have seen here have done like almost all the treatment possible) ,,, so please anyone who has success with ur scar treatment do post ur pics here. and i know sometimes its hard to see ur pics but u can see my pics in previous post .. i also kinda cry when i see my pics .. as all my friends and roommates have perfect skin and i have to see them every freaking day ....

** please do not give any link to ur pics most of the time those links doesnt work .. u can just upload 3-4 pics here only and if it says

memory full or something please delete ur old pics which are repetative .. if so and to those also who already have there topics going on

if u people can post ur pics here i'll be very thankful .... it will take few minutes of ur time but for us it will save lot of time ..

SO PLEASE KINDLY POST UR BEFORE AFTER PICS TRY IN SAME LIGHTNING AND NOT ANY INTERNET PICS AND WHAT TREATMENT U HAD AND TIME SINCE U STARTED UR TREATMENT AND THE DAY U WERE OK SATISFIED ....

** PLEASE DO IT ,, IT WILL HELP EVERYBODY

** please dont say u can see my success here (a link to some other page)

MemberMember
(@fortuneshill)

Posted : 09/20/2015 4:20 am

Why for non laser treatments, if one has had good treatment from laser, then that's helpful too....... ?

Don't just customise the thread for your own sake if you want it to be a helpful one. Maybe consider photos for ALL treatments, especially since some say lasers are great, and some say they are not worth it.

MemberMember
(@foreveralone)

Posted : 09/20/2015 4:38 am

Why for non laser treatments, if one has had good treatment from laser, then that's helpful too....... ?

Don't just customise the thread for your own sake if you want it to be a helpful one. Maybe consider photos for ALL treatments, especially since some say lasers are great, and some say they are not worth it.

well u r right but as i can not afford lasers thats y .. but i'll remove that

MemberMember
(@fortuneshill)

Posted : 09/20/2015 12:56 pm

well u r right but as i can not afford lasers thats y .. but i'll remove that

Cool, making a topic useful for ALL, would get better responses :).

MemberMember
(@foreveralone)

Posted : 09/21/2015 9:57 am

any one please do update the before after pics .. treatment and time .. please ...