Notifications
Clear all

How To Heal All These Wounds?

MemberMember
(@skyking6s)

Posted : 08/02/2015 11:02 pm

Even now your skin is not too bad. Try to stay positive, once you find a good skincare routine things should clear up! But seriously though, it isn't that bad, there's more to a person than their skin. Keep smiling ! :) Yeah Australian weather is alright,

I know some friends are from Australia , their skin was good but after they moved here , they getting a lot of pimples LOL

MemberMember
(@purifiedjudge)

Posted : 08/02/2015 11:05 pm

It's like the curse of vegas, haha :P

Have you considered going to a dermatologist? mabye they have good treatment plans for you.

Or just order proactiv from ebay,

MemberMember
(@skyking6s)

Posted : 08/02/2015 11:06 pm

I have marks all over my cheeks. In person they look much worse, trust me.

wow , that's not good for girls tho LOL jk , I didn't have that much pimples last year .... But this year I'm keep getting them smh

It's like the curse of vegas, haha :P

Have you considered going to a dermatologist? mabye they have good treatment plans for you.

Or just order proactiv from ebay,

I did , but I heard about they cost a lot so I didn't go there

MemberMember
(@purifiedjudge)

Posted : 08/02/2015 11:09 pm

yeah just see how it goes for you. Well I'm not a self- obssesed person like other girls who fake their appearance, I show my face as it really is. Acne doesn't discriminate to one gender

MemberMember
(@skyking6s)

Posted : 08/02/2015 11:16 pm

yeah just see how it goes for you. Well I'm not a self- obssesed person like other girls who fake their appearance, I show my face as it really is. Acne doesn't discriminate to one gender

so u don't put makeup or anything? How old are you ? LOL

Btw why you're always online haha

MemberMember
(@purifiedjudge)

Posted : 08/02/2015 11:23 pm

I'm baby sitting so I'm spending time on the Internet and this webpage is left on with my other work. Btw age has no relevance to one wanting to wear makeup, I'm 19 LOL.

MemberMember
(@skullkid87)

Posted : 08/02/2015 11:52 pm

that looks like mild eczema, or maybe impetigo.

MemberMember
(@skyking6s)

Posted : 08/03/2015 2:29 pm

I'm baby sitting so I'm spending time on the Internet and this webpage is left on with my other work. Btw age has no relevance to one wanting to wear makeup, I'm 19 LOL.

Nah, asked you if you wear makeup because it causes acne, but I asked your age because you always be on this website

that looks like mild eczema, or maybe impetigo.

I don't know man, my nose just has hella scabs and wounds

post-482517-0-85847900-1438630095.jpg

MemberMember
(@skullkid87)

Posted : 08/03/2015 4:16 pm

try using a gentle lotion, something without fragrence or purfume.

MemberMember
(@skyking6s)

Posted : 08/03/2015 9:11 pm