Notifications
Clear all

Pink, Raw, Dry Sore From Pimple...looks Almost Like A Cigarette Burn?!

MemberMember
(@restfulshorts)

Posted : 07/24/2015 6:14 pm

So about 2 days ago I woke up with a pimple that felt like there was a pea under it. It was not ready to pop, but of course I popped it and picked. Then I put neosporon on it overnight, and I woke up and it was a dry red scab. I continued to put neosporon on it throughout the day and it turned into a white circular sore. I put neosporon on it over night and I woke up and now it's light pink with red around it! I put alovera gel and coconut oil on it throughout today. It looks like I have a cigarette burn on my cheek...I really just want this disgusting thing to get off of my face. PLEASE HELP!

MemberMember
(@snowflake01)

Posted : 07/24/2015 7:15 pm

I replied to your similar post about this somewhere else but, it just occurred to me when you said it felt like there's a pea underneath...can you still feel a big bump? Wondering if it's actually a cyst.

MemberMember
(@restfulshorts)

Posted : 07/24/2015 9:24 pm

I replied to your similar post about this somewhere else but, it just occurred to me when you said it felt like there's a pea underneath...can you still feel a big bump? Wondering if it's actually a cyst.

no it doesn't still feel like that, it's completely flat now