Notifications
Clear all

Require Help Please.

MemberMember
(@d3adlyarr0w)

Posted : 05/26/2015 3:18 pm

I'm unsure whether this is a box scar or a rolling scar, or does it even matter?

Besides, will dermastamp and/or dermaroller help me reduce the size of it? I have not more than few active acne (1-2 on left cheek). I also have the normal variant kind of acne, outside the box my face kinda clear.

I'm 15 years in age.

In 3-4 weeks i'm going on vacation to meet people I haven't met in a long time, I want my face clear from scars.

Any recommendations to lessen the look of it? I cannot afford subcision or filler. Any other would be appreciated.

Picture of the scar/spot;

cee81970187befa130bc9be5a25fbaa1.png

Closer look;

2e27391aea37dde375f664be1c8b0088.png
MemberMember
(@snowflake01)

Posted : 05/29/2015 1:58 am

Hi, it looks like a rolling scar to me, but I may be wrong. From what I've learned here fillers seem to be the best solution along with subcision and/or laser but if not, like you said, the rolling might help to fill up a bit? I only tried single needling on one scar a while back, but I also had it sanded down too so I don't know which one helped the most. I'm sure more people will comment soon who could be of better assistance.

MemberMember
(@d3adlyarr0w)

Posted : 05/31/2015 3:37 pm

Hi, it looks like a rolling scar to me, but I may be wrong. From what I've learned here fillers seem to be the best solution along with subcision and/or laser but if not, like you said, the rolling might help to fill up a bit? I only tried single needling on one scar a while back, but I also had it sanded down too so I don't know which one helped the most. I'm sure more people will comment soon who could be of better assistance.

Thank you for being supportive at least. :)