Notifications
Clear all

Prp And Dermapen

MemberMember
(@aklein)

Posted : 05/23/2015 4:53 pm

HI everyone

I have been left with acne scarring for about 10 years now. During the course of the 10 years, I've tried many things to improve my scaring, however NOTHING worked, and his includes over 10 Sessions of DERMAROLLING.

Finally, i wanted to try one last thing, this is the PRP therapy in conjuction with Dermapen.

Its now been 18 days and I cannot see any improvements, yet. I hope I will, because this is a gradual process which starts to show after 2 weeks. My doctor said that if I had that many dermaroller sessions I would have seen big results by now, and she was very shocked and said it was against nature!. She persuaded me to try this PRP and Dermapen, and seemed very confident that it would work. So now i am waiting for the results..

Please post me your comments if you have had this done also, and how did it go for you? I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks,

Aklein

post-470205-0-57720600-1432418007.jpg

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 05/24/2015 4:08 pm

Subcision suction will lift these scars up nicely. Please look into it!

MemberMember
(@hope01)

Posted : 05/24/2015 5:21 pm

HI everyone

I have been left with acne scarring for about 10 years now. During the course of the 10 years, I've tried many things to improve my scaring, however NOTHING worked, and his includes over 10 Sessions of DERMAROLLING.

Finally, i wanted to try one last thing, this is the PRP therapy in conjuction with Dermapen.

Its now been 18 days and I cannot see any improvements, yet. I hope I will, because this is a gradual process which starts to show after 2 weeks. My doctor said that if I had that many dermaroller sessions I would have seen big results by now, and she was very shocked and said it was against nature!. She persuaded me to try this PRP and Dermapen, and seemed very confident that it would work. So now i am waiting for the results..

Please post me your comments if you have had this done also, and how did it go for you? I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks,

Aklein

ye i agree with robertio subcision first then suction then later on dermapen you can get great results if you do.

MemberMember
(@aklein)

Posted : 05/26/2015 4:36 pm

Subcision suction will lift these scars up nicely. Please look into it!

I watched the youtube video, it looks so scary . What if it goes wrong :(

Thanks Hope01

I am thinking about it now, have you had any of them done?

HI everyone

Thanks,

Aklein

ye i agree with robertio subcision first then suction then later on dermapen you can get great results if you do.

MemberMember
(@holdingontohope)

Posted : 05/28/2016 10:52 pm

I have similar scars. What are these categorized as? Also, does suction cause loose skin at all?

MemberMember
(@hope01)

Posted : 05/29/2016 9:51 am

On 24 May 2015 at 11:21 PM, Hope01 said:

Hey sorry for the late reply have had any done but have quite a good knowledge on acne scars maybe If you are in the U.S. You can visit roberitoos dermatologist heard many good things about the guy. But the type of scarring you have is boxcar scarring so did roberitoo and he could got good results. Good luck!