Notifications
Clear all

Looking For Subcision Expert To Seek Treatment In Southern, Ca.

MemberMember
(@rarryrison83)

Posted : 05/18/2015 11:35 pm

Finally clear! Been clear for 3 months now. Ive been researching scar treatments for a while now. The only consistent treatment with results I see is subcision. Im looking for someone in the the southern, CA area who is very experienced with this procedure, an expert. Money is not the issue. I just want to know I'm in good hands. Anyone with first hand experience and or can recommend by reputation. Thank you in advanced.

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 05/19/2015 12:59 am

Finally clear! Been clear for 3 months now. Ive been researching scar treatments for a while now. The only consistent treatment with results I see is subcision. Im looking for someone in the the southern, CA area who is very experienced with this procedure, an expert. Money is not the issue. I just want to know I'm in good hands. Anyone with first hand experience and or can recommend by reputation. Thank you in advanced.

Talk to Dr. Rahimi. He does subcision with fat grafting. That is the best scar treatment right now.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 05/19/2015 7:53 am

Subcision + Suction as well as microneedling shows best results and is cheaper. 60%-90% improvement is viable. It's the best thing I have done for my skin. Check out Dr. Rullan in Chula Vista, CA

It's unfortunate my pictures don't capture precisely everything (bad camera) in terms of improvement. ...easy 70%+ improvement in my scarring. Check out my blog

MemberMember
(@rarryrison83)

Posted : 05/19/2015 7:06 pm

Would anyone care to share how much they paid for the procedure? I guess Dr. Rahimi is the guy to see. I seem him mentioned a lot on these forums. I would gladly take more suggestion. Thank you all!