Notifications
Clear all

Just Finished Fraxel Laser Treatment

MemberMember
(@jakefromcleveland)

Posted : 01/20/2015 11:29 am

So I just finished my 6th Fraxel laser treatment. They increase the intensity each time so the last one really hurt, but it was manageable. My skin is definitely better now. My skin is A LOT smoother now than it was before. My face is still healing from the last treatment so I can't say for sure that all of my scars are gone, but I was satisfied with my face after the fifth treatment.

The worst part was having to lay low after 6 days because your face will be really red and scab-like because it's healing. My scars weren't even that bad to begin with but I think it's worth if you're feeling self-conscious about it.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 01/20/2015 2:06 pm

<p>How much have you spent?</p>

MemberMember
(@jakefromcleveland)

Posted : 01/20/2015 5:27 pm

<p>How much have you spent?</p>

It varies depending on where you go. Mine was $300/session.

MemberMember
(@jamien234)

Posted : 01/20/2015 7:07 pm

$300 is a really good price, was that for your entire face? Lowest price ive ever been quoted is $600 although i live in vancouver, Canada and anything cosmetic is ridiculously overpriced here.

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 01/21/2015 10:37 am

I paid $630 to get the fraxel restore dual done on my face and that was with a discount. Now this time when I go back the lady is going to only do my chin area for $300 but they sent me a 10% off coupon so that helps a little bit.

anyway good luck with things and i would love to see some after pics when you are healed up.

MemberMember
(@octavii)

Posted : 01/23/2015 6:22 pm

What type of laser was it?