Notifications
Clear all

Subcision + Suction Down Time?

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 01/15/2015 10:19 pm

I was initially going to take one week off but after reading a couple of threads such as I realized I might have to take 2 weeks off of work. LOL? **I will be following protocol 100% I currently work retail and will be starting school in Fall. I am not going to wear makeup since my job consist of manual labor

Anyone have experience?

MemberMember
(@tothemoonandback)

Posted : 01/16/2015 2:41 pm

It's really awesome how you find threads on subcision of real people with pics!!

I can give you some advise on the makeup.. Give Dermablend a try. The smooth liquid camo is one of my favorites that I bought for when I go swimming, but I liked it so much I started wearing it every day.

If you really don't want to wear anything, try a BB cream. They have a light coverage in general so I am not too crazy about them.

Dermablend has a high coverage foundation that comes in a jar, but I wear it only over the summer because the closest shade to my skin color is a little tanner. If the high coverage foundation matches your skin and you don't mind blending it in for good 5minutes then you should probably consider it too.