Notifications
Clear all

Subcision With Fillers...

MemberMember
(@chrissyc)

Posted : 05/30/2014 3:05 pm

Hey! Just looked at your gallerysee that you rolled and used retina a for a while too. (I've only recently come back to these boards so I'm not familiar with people's journeys yet). I was on the Skin Biology boards for a time. The veteran members there swore by the roll-peel-roll method. The combination of rolling, waiting, peeling, waiting, repeat, apparently had good results for a lot of the members. They have since reformatted the boards over there and I think a lot of those posts have gotten lost, but it sounds like what you are inadvertently doing. And your results are pretty dang good!

MemberMember
(@overtherainbowandunicorns)

Posted : 02/21/2021 6:59 pm

On 5/28/2014 at 11:14 AM, blahblahblahblahz said:

Silicone doesn't last 10 years. It's permanent. Forever.

Silicone, however, is always used off label for injections into the skin. Artefill is the only approved permanent filler. The thing about permanent fillers is that you have to do a risk assessment because they can cause reactions years down the line. It's up to the individual if they can accept the risks.

OP, you have rolling scars and they should respond to subcision and filler. Other than a couple of scars, your skin is not bad at all.

I find that fillers fail because people do not use it on the right scars, and most doctors are just terrible at filling scars because they do not use proper lighting or just rush through it.

Did you have fillers? Thx