Notifications
Clear all

Subcision And Tca Cross

MemberMember
(@bioneedle)

Posted : 03/30/2014 4:57 pm

I will be getting subcision and TCA cross after ample time has passed after my accutane treatment. I was wondering, is there a specific order that I should get them done in? If any of you who have had them both could tell me, that would be great.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 03/30/2014 4:59 pm

i think tca cross is first to level the surface then subcision

but letting you know tca cross will give you a different skin texture and the redness will last for around 6 months or longer

MemberMember
(@bioneedle)

Posted : 03/30/2014 10:35 pm

but letting you know tca cross will give you a different skin texture and the redness will last for around 6 months or longer

So I have heard. How different is the texture, and have you had TCA cross or subcision? If so what percent improvement would you say you've gotten?

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 03/30/2014 10:50 pm

i have gotten tca cross 80% done and the improvement some filled in and the ones that didnt are 80% improvement

its only been a month and 1 week however the texture isnt really that different but it is and the redness makes it look noticeable so if the redness wasnt there i would say it would be acceptable but i notice the theres nothing that will work on these redness from tca cross even using topical creams and when i say that i really mean it because currently my skin tone,hyperpigmentation,brown marks has improved so much after using glycolic acid 10% lotion with snail cream and man it improved in just a week by alot but the redness didnt get lighter not even a bit so the only con is dealing with the redness spots which will take atleast 6 month

MemberMember
(@bioneedle)

Posted : 03/30/2014 10:56 pm

i have gotten tca cross 80% done and the improvement some filled in and the ones that didnt are 80% improvement

its only been a month and 1 week however the texture isnt really that different but it is and the redness makes it look noticeable so if the redness wasnt there i would say it would be acceptable but i notice the theres nothing that will work on these redness from tca cross even using topical creams unless you do another treatment for the redness but i wouldnt do that after 6 months , basically it just takes time to heal only part that sucks is the redness discoloration

That's great that you got so much improvement, do you have photos?

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 03/30/2014 11:13 pm

i will take a picture right now to show you

the scars look fleshy looking if you know what i mean

MemberMember
(@bioneedle)

Posted : 03/31/2014 7:44 am

Still, your skin is looking great! Do you have any before pictures?

MemberMember
(@skullkid87)

Posted : 03/31/2014 6:46 pm

your skin is awesome . anyways , did those red spots go away ? what do u put on them ?

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 03/31/2014 9:12 pm

your skin is awesome . anyways , did those red spots go away ? what do u put on them ?

they are still there , its only been a month and 1 week since my tca cross treatment so its gonna take a while to heal regardless of what cream i use but im using snail cream with glycolic acid 10% atm and those improved my hyperpigmentation and brownmarks incredibly

MemberMember
(@skullkid87)

Posted : 04/01/2014 12:01 am

they are still there , its only been a month and 1 week since my tca cross treatment so its gonna take a while to heal regardless of what cream i use but im using snail cream with glycolic acid 10% atm and those improved my hyperpigmentation and brownmarks incredibly

u been on the snail cream for at least a week now? u see changes in colour within the week ?

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 04/01/2014 9:12 am

u been on the snail cream for at least a week now? u see changes in colour within the week ?

yes but not on my redmarks from tca cross

MemberMember
(@igniz)

Posted : 04/02/2014 12:56 pm

you can use lower concentration of TCA to help improve the redness which is called TCA PEEL,once a month,just make an alternation of CROSS and PEEL,the former handles the scars and the latter helps handle the redness......

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 04/03/2014 9:55 am

you can use lower concentration of TCA to help improve the redness which is called TCA PEEL,once a month,just make an alternation of CROSS and PEEL,the former handles the scars and the latter helps handle the redness......

yeah i decided i was going to do that since i have a 25% tca peel but my skin is healing nicely so im gonna wait a month or 2 more

MemberMember
(@igniz)

Posted : 04/08/2014 12:44 am

yeah i decided i was going to do that since i have a 25% tca peel but my skin is healing nicely so im gonna wait a month or 2 more

yeah,and you do your TCA treatment at home or at professional clinics?

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 04/08/2014 8:45 am

professional clinic but tca peel i can do at home easy

MemberMember
(@igniz)

Posted : 04/09/2014 1:13 pm

professional clinic but tca peel i can do at home easy

yeah,right~

MemberMember
(@bioneedle)

Posted : 04/09/2014 1:46 pm

I am thinking I will go to the same doctor that Mr. Matt went to for my treatments. I am almost finished with accutane. For those interested, I will do a before/after log when the time for me to get the treatments comes!