Notifications
Clear all

Tca Fixed My Acne And Scars

MemberMember
(@2hgj87)

Posted : 02/23/2014 1:30 pm

Hey everyone, im here to talk about just how my tca peel have given my life back and has been able to fix me of both my acne and horrible scaring. Alot of people discredit tca and talk about the dangers, but im here to show how much it has helped and to show it can help anyone..

I just made this account and im not to sure how to upload the pictures but they should be in the attachments. the really bad one are from before i started using tca, as you can see i hade horrific scaring and red hyperpigmentation. My course of action was to make this a long term solution. after doing a much research as possible on tca and seeing all the horror stories i decided that it was worth the risk

and the few more pictures are more recent as of this month. but its been a work in pregress for about 6 months with over 6 tca peels. ( 1 per month) I hope this gives people the hope to try it out, and ask me any questions on doing a sucessful tca.

MemberMember
(@1346)

Posted : 02/23/2014 2:30 pm

I'm currently taking accutane and its been 3 weeks and nothing is working. My skin is lumpy and very inflamed. Could you tell me more about TCA peels and if it's safe to do while your taking accutane?

Thanks so much.

2hgj87 liked
MemberMember
(@aurevoir771)

Posted : 02/23/2014 4:33 pm

Nice result. I am glad TCA worked well for you. However, to be honest, there is not much scarring I see on your original face. I see some cystic acne, and that's about it. Most people on this forum are having difficult times with atrophic, boxcar, and icepick scars, which is not your case.

Nonetheless, congrats on your success story. Now, go out, meet new people, and enjoy your life

2hgj87 liked
MemberMember
(@2hgj87)

Posted : 02/23/2014 5:45 pm

Thanks man. I've just been so happy with the results i had to share it... But yes alot of that redness and acne became with bad rolling scaring, on account that i was playing football when my skin was this bad and the acne never had a chance to heal, and the fact that my helmet keep tearing open my active acne.. especially on my right cheek, but its getting better so its all good. Your also right that i see alot more icepick and boxcart and deeper scarring on the scar fourms. I think tca can work for deeper scaring with the right procedure and patience.

I'm currently taking accutane and its been 3 weeks and nothing is working. My skin is lumpy and very inflamed. Could you tell me more about TCA peels and if it's safe to do while your taking accutane?

Thanks so much.

Yea bro. To be honest i dont know too much about accutane, except that everyone i know on it has ended up with bad liver issues. I have hear through my research that accutane has caused complications when it come to wound healing (dont quote me on it).. Which is was tca is, its a controled wound that with proper care will grow healthy scar free tissue. while at the same time destroying the scar more than anything else because the structural integregraty of scars are much weaker that healthy skin... But you can help the excellerate the tissue healing process by using things along with the tca, such as copper peptides, and msm cream (this stuff is incredible) to help get rid of scaring and acne.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 02/23/2014 9:55 pm

idk msm cream clogged my pores for me

MemberMember
(@nikolaos)

Posted : 02/24/2014 12:47 am

Great improvement, however you had little scarring to begin with... you're lucky!