Notifications
Clear all

Can Copper Peptide Be Used As A Standalone?

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 01/21/2014 3:27 am

Okay, so we all know Copper Peptide is a great addition to derma rolling. Slap the baby on after you've turned your face into a bloody pulp and you're on your way to becoming a scar-free 40 year old virgin. :)

Joke aside, how effective is CP when used alone? The reason why I ask is there might be a long break between two dermaroll sessions. If you continue to apply CP, from the day of the first derma roll up to the next session, would that give you a better outcome than had you applied the product only when rolling?

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 01/21/2014 11:57 am

Most likely...I mean your skin regenerates itself every 6 weeks or so

MemberMember
(@kb2000)

Posted : 01/23/2014 6:09 am

I've tried copper peptides and they didn't do anything for me. If they work for some people, that's great, I might have been using it too late in the game (older scars), or maybe my skin just doesn't respond. Maybe my scars aren't the right type. I've never seen anybody claim that copper peptides really made a big difference, but it probably doesn't hurt to try them. In my experience, they don't work.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 01/23/2014 10:40 am

i have used it and it takes a really long time to see results and it didnt work that great either imo

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 01/23/2014 3:31 pm

I've tried copper peptides and they didn't do anything for me. If they work for some people, that's great, I might have been using it too late in the game (older scars), or maybe my skin just doesn't respond. Maybe my scars aren't the right type. I've never seen anybody claim that copper peptides really made a big difference, but it probably doesn't hurt to try them. In my experience, they don't work.

I'm sorry to hear you've come up empty handed. Have you combined Copper Peptide (CP) with needling? If you haven't, well, there ya go. You get the most optimal result when the CP is applied right after you rolled or stamped your face with the needles.

Anyway, my initial question wasn't about whether CP is an effective potion or not. I already knew it was. What I wanted to know was can you still benefit by appling CP on the non-needling days. After all, you technically shouldn't roll your face too frequently.

MemberMember
(@dudleydoright)

Posted : 01/26/2014 12:37 pm

I tried high dose Copper Peptides with dermarolling for about 6 months and saw no results.