Notifications
Clear all

What Copper Peptides To Go For?

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)
MemberMember
(@quetzlcoatl)

Posted : 01/09/2014 10:59 pm

hm I've always wanted to try this stuff out but I haven't done any research on them. They seem useful at a glance. Has anyone found them to be useful for acne?

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 01/10/2014 7:57 am

I bought the one off owndoc and I also have skin biology super cp serum....yes I'm a product junkie....can't honestly say one is better than another, and neither breaks me out....I've been using the skin biology stuff longer though

so I would say you couldn't go wrong either way- the owndoc one has other ingriedients though, and the skin biology one is just pure cp

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 01/10/2014 3:00 pm

I bought the one off owndoc and I also have skin biology super cp serum....yes I'm a product junkie....can't honestly say one is better than another, and neither breaks me out....I've been using the skin biology stuff longer though

so I would say you couldn't go wrong either way- the owndoc one has other ingriedients though, and the skin biology one is just pure cp

Apparently the CP serum that SkinBio sells doesn't actually contain real CPs > http://forums.owndoc.com/dermarolling-microneedling/copper-peptides-srcps-my-experience