Notifications
Clear all

Derm Says 80-85% Improvement From Deepfx

MemberMember
(@spartan32)

Posted : 01/01/2014 12:22 am

I had a consultation with my dermatologist the other day who has also been treating acne scars since 1990. After looking at my face closely under the worst possible lighting, she said that after 3-5 sessions of DeepFx at the highest possible setting would allow me to see 80-85% improvement on all of my scars. This sounds like a dream but I am very skeptical. Many of the reviews that I read are of people disappointed because of lack of results and/or side effects. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Also, I am of German descent with very pale skin.

MemberMember
(@acnescar123)

Posted : 01/01/2014 2:05 am

You can get 0% improvement, 20% improvement, 60% improvement, 80% improvement or anywhere in between - it's not something that can be "predicted." Most people who do the highest settings with a good doctor with multiple sessions usually get 30-60% improvement.

MemberMember
(@325world)

Posted : 01/01/2014 8:00 am

They all say that, even the ones who are selling treatments that have low ratings on the internet say you can get 95% improvement. The above post is right, the right treatment for most people involves 3 things:

- moderate to high intensity procedures

- several procedures and probably 2-3 years in total (even the doctors will tell you this)

- 20-80% improvement, but you should be satisfied with any significant improvement

You are dealing with skin that is otherwise permanently damaged here, do not take it lightly and believe anyone that tells you it is easy to get rid of them.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 01/01/2014 11:16 am

depends how deep your scars are

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 01/01/2014 10:56 pm

Ask him for his patient's before and afterss

MemberMember
(@wasimo)

Posted : 01/03/2014 12:53 pm

The he is an 80-85% a liar. Do not ever trust a doctor that promises results on scaring because everyone's skin regenerates differently. That is a huge red flag!!.