Notifications
Clear all

About Dermaroller Frequency

MemberMember
(@girlshateme)

Posted : 12/09/2013 12:25 am

Hi Guys

I have extremely deep acne scars on face. I am using a 1.5mm dermaroller, after every 5 weeks. 2 sessions have gone, i dont see much of improvement. Anyways, my question is my third session is due now but my doctor is away for 2 weeks, so does it matter if the gap is increased to 7 weeks (instead of 5 weeks)?

Thanks.

MemberMember
(@frasier)

Posted : 12/09/2013 7:54 am

Hi! There are many different opinions about this. Someone says you should wait 8 weeks between every treatment and others do it 2 times a week, with 2.0 needles! So, to be honest, I don't think anyone knows for sure about the gaps in between the treatments.

Best of luck to you! Sadly derma rolling didn't work for me.

MemberMember
(@u1971)

Posted : 12/09/2013 2:10 pm

I agree with the post above. No one knows about frequency. I also add nobody knows about results too. Some users say they had 80% improvement after 4 sessions while others roll for years to have no improvement.

If you look at my acne.org join date you will see I'm old here. I read all kinds of reviews through those years and my conclusion is: the only way to be certain is to try and to insist.

MemberMember
(@girlshateme)

Posted : 03/05/2014 1:43 pm

OP reporting again after 4 sessions. No visible improvement yet!! Which is kindof dissappointing.