Notifications
Clear all

Help!

MemberMember
(@yourboy1)

Posted : 11/07/2013 4:08 pm

i need help getting rid of these red marks. Ive been having them for about 3 months and im really desperate. Someone please help.post-357446-0-90875800-1383858467.png

post-357446-0-90875800-1383858467.png

MemberMember
(@lifelong-confusion)

Posted : 11/07/2013 9:30 pm

What are the things you tried so far?

MemberMember
(@yourboy1)

Posted : 11/10/2013 12:39 am

lifelong co

MemberMember
(@jfiligree)

Posted : 11/10/2013 1:25 am

lifelong co

home remedies like aloe, egg white mask, and im currently using hydroquinone but it doesnt seem to work

Is your acne currently under control? If not, that would be the first step. My next tip would be to stop using the hydroquinone - it's safety is not entirely known (especially long-term). After that, I would suggest all the following:

Sunscreen - daily

Retin-A (available by presscription) can speed up healing of scars/red marks and is excellent for active acne

Possibly a daily AHA

Plenty of moisturizer

Time

Unfortunately, there is no quick fix though. Good luck!

MemberMember
(@yourboy1)

Posted : 11/10/2013 4:11 pm

lifelong co

home remedies like aloe, egg white mask, and im currently using hydroquinone but it doesnt seem to work

Is your acne currently under control? If not, that would be the first step. My next tip would be to stop using the hydroquinone - it's safety is not entirely known (especially long-term). After that, I would suggest all the following:

Sunscreen - daily

Retin-A (available by presscription) can speed up healing of scars/red marks and is excellent for active acne

Possibly a daily AHA

Plenty of moisturizer

Time

Unfortunately, there is no quick fix though. Good luck!

yea my acne is under control, do you think a 10% glycolic acid lotion can help?