Notifications
Clear all

Apple Vinegar Cider For Redness, Scarring And Oliness?

MemberMember
(@linpasta)

Posted : 10/09/2013 11:13 am

Hey,

I suffered from moderate acne couple years back, I'm glad to say my face has somewhat healed from it now but left from shallow marks and redness from squeezing ( I know it is bad but I was young and got habit of popping my pimples.)

Right now I still have oily skin ( especially nose + forehead ), and couple of those really tiny bumps that are un-inflamed. Some areas on my cheeks will get red now and then. Overall, still manageable but everyone aims for perfection, isnt it?

I just saw so many raves about Apple Vinegar Cider, be it taken orally or applied on as a toner. And I'm wondering if anyone has tried this and achieved good results from it? I really want to get rid of those flaws, its been settling on my face for a while now and I am also conscious when trying something new because I don't want my skin to become how it was like.

I would be looking forward to receiving your thoughts and experience on Apple Vinegar Cider.

Thank you! : )

MemberMember
(@farrison-hord)

Posted : 10/12/2013 12:12 am

I wouldn't listen to any of these people that push things like acv for scarring and whatnot, they are usually just fanatics. I have tried pretty much all these things, acv included, and they dont really do anything positive. acv especially made my face more red and overall was not very pleasant to apply. Right now Im using differin .3 religiously (day and night) and its helping quite a bit. Part of this is due to the fact that Im not breaking out anymore (currently on accutane, just started 3 month). I still have a long way to go but I am happy with the progress I have made cause my skin was really, really bad. Im gonna try and post some pics in my gallery soon so people dont take me for another fanatic. Feel free to take a look and ask any questions.