Notifications
Clear all

Cell Perfecto Pm

MemberMember
(@vlily7)

Posted : 08/31/2013 7:51 pm

Has anyone ever used the yuli cell perfecto pm? This is straight from the website: This intensive, concentrated spot treatment contains one of the most active formulations to dramatically reduce skin damage: healing acne scars, discoloration, and correcting hyperpigmentation. It does sound to be a little too good to be true but who knows. The only reviews that I've found online are from blogs but all of them have great things to say about this product. Here's the link if anyone is interested: *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules*

MemberMember
(@celaya)

Posted : 09/01/2013 8:03 am

Yes I've seen their website a few Months ago and was almost tempted in buying it, But for such a little tiny bottle and costing $98 Dollars I passed on it. I just don't see how any serum can work on deep indented acne scars or ice pick scars. I wished we had reviews of this product for more reliable information on this website, but based on those blogs it could be shills who work for that company that are promoting it pretending to be customers in getting the word out of this new product.