Notifications
Clear all

Intracel

MemberMember
(@colostomus)

Posted : 05/30/2013 10:21 pm

hey all, its been a WHILE since I posted anything here, but this site has helped me through some of the darkest times in my life and I cant seem to stay away:).

Anyways, I took some advice from a friend of mine who had a scar treated on her shoulder through INTRACEL, she had two treatments done a month apart and her shoulder, to me, looks flawless.

I had intracel done day before yesterday, on my face, chest, back, and my ginormous surgery scar, so far its all still a little red and I haven't noticed much difference but I was told by my friend and my doctor that this is normal and that I wont see a noticeable difference until approx. 3 weeks. I figured ill use this site to keep track of my updates and be able to give u guys a firsthand account :D

Wish me luck, and feel free to post here or msg me if u guys have any questions. Cheers!

MemberMember
(@austra)

Posted : 05/31/2013 4:55 am

Oh, that sounds exciting! Good luck and please do tell us how it goes. :)

What kinds of scars are you treating? Hypertrophic mostly, I assume? Are you treating any indented scarring?

MemberMember
(@colostomus)

Posted : 05/31/2013 9:55 am

I have a ton of indented scars on my face amd back, and the surgery scar is a huge hypertrophic one. The doctor told me this treatment is effective for all those kinds of scarring, itll take a few weeks to say for sure though

MemberMember
(@liquid_ocelot)

Posted : 05/31/2013 10:32 am

I wouldn't expect results that quickly. Even with regular needling that are changes happening up until the 60 day mark. But the science behind Intracel seems to be pretty sound. Do you know what needle length was used?

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 06/29/2013 1:02 am

bump

MemberMember
(@goood)

Posted : 07/12/2013 8:04 am

I have a ton of indented scars on my face amd back, and the surgery scar is a huge hypertrophic one. The doctor told me this treatment is effective for all those kinds of scarring, itll take a few weeks to say for sure though

hi colostomus,

how are you scars today, do you see improvment?

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 08/08/2013 7:59 pm

updates?

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 11/14/2013 9:04 pm

i wonder what happend to the OP. they offer this in my city and im really interested and curious on how intracel would work on boxcars and icepicks