Notifications
Clear all

Hey How Can I Deal With This On My Nose(With Pics)

MemberMember
(@delacruz)

Posted : 05/12/2013 3:14 am

I have this on my For 2 years now I guess since I'm 13 I guess"and I'm 15 now on this coming july,,,.... now my story goes like this""

When I was 13 I always pick my Pimple on my nose,,,, and It just leave scars but it fade away in a week or two.... but i start noticing when my pimples fade it leaves me red scar(not brown or black)... and now my nose tip is full of open pores with some dirt on it(but not black dirt) except on the side of my nose it has some black dirt,,,, I'm using medicine now... such as Augmentin,,antihistamine...orpared.... I cunsult my phisician(not derm) to have some diagnose on my nose.... and he hit the bell when she say... infection because of always poping pimples... but she didint ask me how and when this happen,,,,, but she tells me to not to eat some oily foods like(chicken, egg etc,) just look at my nose right now,,,( i dont want to use substances on my nose now).. how can I treat this??? the redness is about two years now,,,, the most tricky part is,,, when a pimple heals,,, it leaves me holes(open pores) and forget to mention red marks( but my acne on my cheeck only leaves brown spots(common scar),,,) and when pimples growing back again it grows on the redspots again,,,, leaving the tip of my nose red,,, I dont think I have rosacea because I dont blush or flush,,, i just have mild oily skin,,, and the redspots seems do be not iritating me( I dont fell pain.. dont itch),,, I dont see some visible Vein,,,, only a pigmentation with some pimples on it,,,I still see some visible normal skin wich the pimples didint touch in the past..... I only use safegard sope,,, but i stoped it,, I clean my face with water,,,, If i have the chance to see my nose again in normal I will be the Happiest person,,,, I'm crying wile typing lol,,,,,

post-208513-0-80074400-1368346342_thumb. post-208513-0-50251000-1368346434_thumb.

post-208513-0-80074400-1368346342_thumb.

post-208513-0-50251000-1368346434_thumb.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/12/2013 4:43 am

oh u dont need to cry.its okay dear.

u gotta tell us what u usually use as cleanser or meds(if any)?

also,chicken n egg doesnt always been oily food.

u can just boil them and have.but since its mostly(in india atleast ) is cooked in gravies or spicy sauce so its good to avoid.

what is ur diet and lifestyle usually like?

does ur acne/zit or the nose itch?

do u take any supplements or apply anything topical?

MemberMember
(@delacruz)

Posted : 05/12/2013 5:30 pm

aanabil..... for now I don't use any clenser.. just water... It don't ich like it's not there either... My doctor(not derm) tell's me not to eat Oily foods from now(but i can some when it heals..) she gave me some Augmentin,,antihistamine...orpared for my medicine(good for 5 days) when this medicine won't effect... I will ask her to recomend me a dermatologist... I eat some Vegtable and fish for now,,, My acne only occur on my nose with red spots( they are on the tip).... and I have open pores(because of acne poping lol) and I see some dirt inside,,,, How can I deal with this?????? help meee!!

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/13/2013 4:42 am

i personally dont support caveman method that is only water treatment.

i would suggest u a aha wash(1%) may be.

but if u can u must visit a derma.she/he'll know best.

u're lucky that u dont have zits all over ur face.i hope u never ever have to face that!=)

do u have dairy?wheat?sweet/sugar?

oil should be limited but dont limit ur other food items just because u cant have oil in them.

have lots of green veggies,fruits like cucumber,apple.also,have lots of water.

try to have one cup of hot /warm water with half a lemon squeezed in it every morning after u wake.(pls make sure u r not allergic to citrus fruits like lemon)

u can continue a healthy diet for over all skin along with ur nose issuse.

also have 7-8 hrs of sleep daily.and relax.stress is bad for skin.

exercise/dance/do yoga or whatever u want but overall stay active.

if u cant visit a derma any soon..u should try bp(2-3%)aqueous gel or clindamycin+adapalene gel.considering its bacterial.

MemberMember
(@mikeweaver919)

Posted : 05/13/2013 9:17 pm

I think I have the same thing. This is not a zit it's been on my nose for a few years yes years. It's only getting worse too very slowly. Please let me know if you figure out how the hell to get rid of it thx and good luck!

post-208717-0-71660200-1368497793_thumb.

post-208717-0-71660200-1368497793_thumb.

MemberMember
(@delacruz)

Posted : 05/18/2013 3:13 am

I

i personally dont support caveman method that is only water treatment.

i would suggest u a aha wash(1%) may be.

but if u can u must visit a derma.she/he'll know best.

u're lucky that u dont have zits all over ur face.i hope u never ever have to face that!=)

do u have dairy?wheat?sweet/sugar?

oil should be limited but dont limit ur other food items just because u cant have oil in them.

have lots of green veggies,fruits like cucumber,apple.also,have lots of water.

try to have one cup of hot /warm water with half a lemon squeezed in it every morning after u wake.(pls make sure u r not allergic to citrus fruits like lemon)

u can continue a healthy diet for over all skin along with ur nose issuse.

also have 7-8 hrs of sleep daily.and relax.stress is bad for skin.

exercise/dance/do yoga or whatever u want but overall stay active.

if u cant visit a derma any soon..u should try bp(2-3%)aqueous gel or clindamycin+adapalene gel.considering its bacterial.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/18/2013 4:20 am

u dint answer me on ur diet.sleep,stress,supplement etc?

zinc and vit b can help with the over all oilyness.

MemberMember
(@delacruz)

Posted : 05/20/2013 1:29 am

u dint answer me on ur diet.sleep,stress,supplement etc?

zinc and vit b can help with the over all oilyness.

Well I started to eat less meat.... I eat more fish and Vegetables now... any vegetables available... also I don't stress much this days and I admit I stress a lot before... and I thinks It's Granolosis Rubra Nasi from the description it is a childhood disease because of extensive sweating and I admit My nose sweats a lot especially when I woke up in the morning,,, also black heads and papules may apppear,,,, I got this since I'm 13 I guess I'm still a child and will just spontaneously resolve and reduce the red lesions during puberty and I'm still in the stage of puberty ... so there's still hope,,, I hope so,,,

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/20/2013 6:27 am

ur nose doesnt really sweat(i think),the sebaceous glands on ur nose are over-productive just like mine!

try zinc(in right amount) along with vit-b complex if u can.

have warm lemon water.

MemberMember
(@delacruz)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:27 am

ur nose doesnt really sweat(i think),the sebaceous glands on ur nose are over-productive just like mine!

try zinc(in right amount) along with vit-b complex if u can.

have warm lemon water.

Do you have this in the past? did you get rid of it?... Well my nose not excessively sweating,,, but it sweats sometimes.. especially when hot....>> I only want To remove the redness

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/21/2013 4:10 am

what cleanser do u use?

zinc helps with over all oiliness.