Notifications
Clear all

Help With Classifying My Scars, And Redness

MemberMember
(@deggar)

Posted : 04/30/2013 6:30 am

Right so, just in case the question arises my routine is as follows:

Wash face Morning and Night with 2% Salicylic acid face wash (Room temperature- warm water)

Take one Doxycycline antibiotic pill every morning and night (Been taking Doxycycline since sometime in late January)

Put a pea sized amount of Tretinoin on every night (Been applying Tretinoin since sometime in late October)

Now, onto business surprised.gif I've come here for some suggestions on things I can do to reduce the redness/scaring, and too have the redness, and scarring identified.

Thanks to anyone who replies :D

(Also, if anyone wants to see a picture from before I began to undergo treatments I'll be happy to share as I know when I browse these forums I always wonder how people looked before they began treating their acne.)

post-207754-0-14084300-1367320405_thumb.

MemberMember
(@deggar)

Posted : 05/01/2013 1:30 am

Right perhaps I shouldn't have titled this thread what I did. Anyways, the reason I made this entire thread was to get help with reducing the redness/scarring that I have If you look my cheeks have a lot of redness and scarring. So, if anyone knows anything out there that I should try please do tell me, and also don't be afraid to say if there is nothing I can do, and that it will just take time I am content with that.