Notifications
Clear all

Mr Matt

MemberMember
(@twitchz)

Posted : 02/11/2013 12:31 am

hey mr matt which reviva products did you use and where did you get the vitamin e? I currently have micro retina pump prescribed by the my dermatologist. I had 3 sessions of PDT and to be honest it helps a little, but not by much. If you ask me he just wants more money. Rob your results look great I'm gonna continue taking retin - a for as long as I can, and dermaroll once a month and see if that gets me the results I want.

MemberMember
(@rob_x_22)

Posted : 02/11/2013 10:06 am

what is pdt ...he reviva labs vit e is from vitacost i think i ordered some too ...haven't use it yet because i'm still using the powder which i mix strong ...the retin a is a must that i'm gonna use for the rest of my life ...if you go to owndoc you can see a youtube video of a 70yo man that uses derma roller and uses retin a and he look 30yo! he swears by retin a

MemberMember
(@mr-matt)

Posted : 02/11/2013 10:04 pm

hey mr matt which reviva products did you use and where did you get the vitamin e? I currently have micro retina pump prescribed by the my dermatologist. I had 3 sessions of PDT and to be honest it helps a little, but not by much. If you ask me he just wants more money. Rob your results look great I'm gonna continue taking retin - a for as long as I can, and dermaroll once a month and see if that gets me the results I want.

I buy the Vitamin E oil from a store called Trader Joe's. It's really inexpensive and it lasts for months.

I purchase a topical cream containing Ester C, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, and DMAE from Reviva Labs and sold at www.vitacost.com. It's really inexpensive and I RARELY ever recommend any type of product. I'm on sold on this one - my skin looks great.

RVL13772-2.jpg

Gentlemen, this product is FRAGRANCE-FREE and you won't smell like a flower if you use it.

Using topical vitamins a, c, and e (ACE) is your 'ace' in the hold, in my opinion, when it comes to skin care. Vitamins A & C promote collagen development (C is an antioxidant, too) and Vitamin E is a moisturizing antioxidant.

My family and friends have all mentioned how good my skin looks.. I encourage you to do your own research.

I've found that topical Vitamins A,C,E used in conjunction with dermarolling are a POWERFUL combination - especially is used with subcision for those of you with rolling scars.

Matt

MemberMember
(@twitchz)

Posted : 02/11/2013 10:10 pm

hey dude pdt is photodynamic therapy, its for sun damage skin, acne, and acne scars. It did well for my acne, but for scars it didn't help much. I rolled last night and applied micro retina so far so good, Seems to me retin - a works better for me than pdt, cost me a lot for those treatments too. Hey how frequent do you think I should be rolling I have a .5 mm I believe its the smallest one. You know if you can get that vitamin c from whole foods?

MemberMember
(@rob_x_22)

Posted : 02/12/2013 10:57 am

i actually got a big tube of vitamin e lotion at the dollar tree/store lol that i apply all the time because my skin is more irritated from using the retin a at night ...anyway the vitamin e makes my skin so soft and i swear it smooths it out ...like matt said ....vitamin c mornings the vitamin e all day moisterizer its great!

MemberMember
(@rob_x_22)

Posted : 02/13/2013 4:39 pm

matt

is it ok to use a steam room daily while using retin a ?

when i apply the vitamin c cream it is really greasy and shiny what do you do about that ? wait a few minutes then wipe off ?

MemberMember
(@mr-matt)

Posted : 02/13/2013 8:20 pm

Rob:I haven't had any problems doing so.The Reviva Labs product will eventually absorb into your skin and you loose the shiny look.Matt

MemberMember
(@rob_x_22)

Posted : 02/17/2013 5:36 pm

faces_zpsa0a89b36.jpg

MemberMember
(@goood)

Posted : 10/02/2013 9:03 am

Hy Rob,

You made a great progress, are you still rolling?

what brand of roller do you use?

Thanks.

MemberMember
(@rob_x_22)

Posted : 10/02/2013 9:45 am

gonna roll again in a couple of weeks ...zgts 2mm

MemberMember
(@datura)

Posted : 10/03/2013 2:12 pm

here is the other side of my face

meeep_zpsbcfdd577.jpg

This is going to sound like a stupid question, but this is before and after right?

MemberMember
(@rob_x_22)

Posted : 10/03/2013 7:44 pm

yes

MemberMember
(@julian1)

Posted : 11/27/2013 9:33 pm

What an amazing thread.

Congratulations!

yes

MemberMember
(@rob_x_22)

Posted : 11/28/2013 2:07 pm

yeah as soon as i think of it i will

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 11/28/2013 2:41 pm

https://www.alldaychemist.com/ u can buy retin a here cheap for like 4.50 a bottle

MemberMember
(@julian1)

Posted : 11/28/2013 7:51 pm

https://www.alldaychemist.com/ u can buy retin a here cheap for like 4.50 a bottle

Even to Europe?

MemberMember
(@trentah)

Posted : 11/28/2013 11:05 pm

Is it bad doing peels yourself? Risky I mean...

I am conisdering going to a dr who does peels.. I have large pores, blackheads, whiteheads, pigmentation from an old tan lamp burn....

Has anyone heard of the Jungle Brew peel???

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 11/28/2013 11:14 pm

Is it bad doing peels yourself? Risky I mean...

I am conisdering going to a dr who does peels.. I have large pores, blackheads, whiteheads, pigmentation from an old tan lamp burn....

Has anyone heard of the Jungle Brew peel???

havent heard but i did peels myself aint no risk really simple rules

MemberMember
(@trentah)

Posted : 11/28/2013 11:35 pm

Knowing my luck Id screw up my face even more, so would rather go to a dr and get it done LOL.

MemberMember
(@rob_x_22)

Posted : 11/29/2013 5:01 pm

i think the better u burn it the better it peels ...i do atleast 3 layers sometimes 4...i think when people don't get it to peel very good there only applying 1 or 2 layers ...use aquafor all the time ...use goggles when applying and cold water cool air hair dryer etc

MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 11/30/2013 7:26 am

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but has anyone had issues with ADC in regards to payment? I've been researching them and seems some people have had suspicious activity on their credit cards after ordering.

MemberMember
(@cherrysoda08)

Posted : 11/30/2013 7:41 am

i'm washing the vitamin c off about an hour after applying ...it burns too....anyway alot of people on here asking about ways to get rid of pores on nose....i use to have a worse strawberry nose then a 70yo man and its gett better ever day ....this pic is 7 months apart the one on the left is even brighter lighting u can tell by the hair color and the scars and pits look alot worse ...the retin a is improving my skin everyday ...i can't wait to get a few months into using it

newface_zpscfbd56ad.jpg

Congrats on your progress! Those pictures are amazing.

MemberMember
(@rob_x_22)

Posted : 12/01/2013 3:47 pm

thanks ...i'm gonna stick to doing peels ive noticed weeks and months after the peels my skin is getting better and better ...the dents are still there but all the scars skin on top is gettin smaller pores gettin smaller

MemberMember
(@cherrysoda08)

Posted : 12/01/2013 5:26 pm

thanks ...i'm gonna stick to doing peels ive noticed weeks and months after the peels my skin is getting better and better ...the dents are still there but all the scars skin on top is gettin smaller pores gettin smaller

You don't plan on dermarolling anymore?

MemberMember
(@rob_x_22)

Posted : 12/01/2013 8:34 pm

yeah i am ...prolly in a few weeks

cherry how is your progress going have you done anything new?