Notifications
Clear all

How To Make Ice Pick Scars Appear Better Without Surgery?

MemberMember
(@austra)

Posted : 10/14/2012 3:50 pm

Thanks for pointing that out, TokyoGirl.

I think it's a bit different to claim that red LED therapy may improve male-pattern baldness by improving circulation and inducing ATP synthesis in the scalp, rather than inducing hair growth everywhere in the skin. But I guess it could be a possible side-effect. Would be nice to hear more experiences and how common this is, I certainly don't hope to get extra hair on my face as a result. sad.png Will have to read up on this.

Dud the leds gave me hair growth on my cheeks where my scars r now they look worse! How's that for proof

no_hope, has your hair growth remained despite stopping the use of LEDs? How long did you use LEDs before you noticed the hair? Do you just get longer and more frequent 'silvery' hairs, or is the pigment darker as well?

as far as pigment its fine. its really hard to say but i think the leds gave me better pigment on my scarred areas making them look better then before. The downside although is the hairs that have grown on my cheeks after us of leds. i cant say how long for sure but i noticed it a cuople days after using the red leds on my face. i was so heart broken when i discovered what i had done to my face. i feel as if everytime i try to fight acne scars things get worse and worse and worse. i have acne scar make up that i havent touched since i got it. im juust scared to make things even more worse or cause a massive break out. honestly anyone using red leds i highly recoomend to avoid using on the face.....unless u want unwanted hair growth all over ur face.

Is the hair growth really that extensive? That's sad to hear. How long has it been since you stopped using leds? I would think things would return to normal after a while without leds, although it could take some time. Don't give up hope, there are plenty of things you can do to improve your scars and generally most people see improvements with treatments as opposed to things getting worse. I doubt the scar make-up could do anything to make your skin worse.

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 06/29/2013 12:34 am

Thanks for pointing that out, TokyoGirl.

I think it's a bit different to claim that red LED therapy may improve male-pattern baldness by improving circulation and inducing ATP synthesis in the scalp, rather than inducing hair growth everywhere in the skin. But I guess it could be a possible side-effect. Would be nice to hear more experiences and how common this is, I certainly don't hope to get extra hair on my face as a result. sad.png Will have to read up on this.

Dud the leds gave me hair growth on my cheeks where my scars r now they look worse! How's that for proof

no_hope, has your hair growth remained despite stopping the use of LEDs? How long did you use LEDs before you noticed the hair? Do you just get longer and more frequent 'silvery' hairs, or is the pigment darker as well?

as far as pigment its fine. its really hard to say but i think the leds gave me better pigment on my scarred areas making them look better then before. The downside although is the hairs that have grown on my cheeks after us of leds. i cant say how long for sure but i noticed it a cuople days after using the red leds on my face. i was so heart broken when i discovered what i had done to my face. i feel as if everytime i try to fight acne scars things get worse and worse and worse. i have acne scar make up that i havent touched since i got it. im juust scared to make things even more worse or cause a massive break out. honestly anyone using red leds i highly recoomend to avoid using on the face.....unless u want unwanted hair growth all over ur face.

Is the hair growth really that extensive? That's sad to hear. How long has it been since you stopped using leds? I would think things would return to normal after a while without leds, although it could take some time. Don't give up hope, there are plenty of things you can do to improve your scars and generally most people see improvements with treatments as opposed to things getting worse. I doubt the scar make-up could do anything to make your skin worse.

its fukin bullshit im so stupid for not doing my research on red led's before using them. it has ruined my cheeks i dont know what to do im going insane