Notifications
Clear all

Has anyone ever heard of Dr. Roy Geronemus?

MemberMember
(@missnarnar)

Posted : 05/19/2010 1:59 am

My dermatologist and esthetician both referred me to him as I have been discussing the option of laser scar treatment since my skin is now 90% better due to Accutane. I have started researching and he has a great reputation as being one of the top doctors working with lasers. I would love it if someone here knew of or have been treated by him.

=D

Dr Roy Geronemus

MemberMember
(@nancy-mitchel)

Posted : 02/01/2022 2:43 pm

He has an awful bedside manner. Wont speak. You will onlyhear his assistants voice. Its quite uncomfortable . Id say its worth it if he was good but its clear he doesnt care for the patients he serves. I went with my friend and couldnt believe how uncomfortable the entire process was made. He left my friends eyes bruised, uneven and deflated from injections to her under eyes. He was unapologetic and didnt want to see or hear from her. Other doctors said he did too much and didnt inject in the correct area. She is traumatized and hasnt felt the same. Worst of all theres no one for her to speak to since he doesnt care. Im sure hes talented IF you are an elite, but not if you are a regular person paying him a lot for a service.

MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 02/01/2022 6:59 pm