post-123352-1268312063_thumb.jpg

post-123352-1268312270_thumb.jpg

post-123352-1268312063_thumb.jpg

post-123352-1268312270_thumb.jpg

MemberMember
(@jayq)

Posted : 03/11/2010 8:32 am

This is an Emu

That emu is acne free too;) Must be nice!

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 03/11/2010 9:31 am

This is an Emu

So nice and cuddly

MemberMember
(@markbrown4)

Posted : 03/11/2010 6:25 pm

This is an Emu

So nice and cuddly

You'll be nice and cuddly after you skin the emu and put's it's back fat on your face.

I'm just teasing, I might get some too, then we can all smell like 5 wet dogs garnished with a gym sock together.

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 03/12/2010 8:48 pm

This is an Emu

So nice and cuddly

You'll be nice and cuddly after you skin the emu and put's it's back fat on your face.

I'm just teasing, I might get some too, then we can all smell like 5 wet dogs garnished with a gym sock together.

I heard Australians use emu oil as a cologne. Is that true?

MemberMember
(@inquisitivecreature)

Posted : 03/13/2010 11:06 am

I'm gonna go get this. See, I thought I was almost clear, and then I got GLASSES and was all "Holy shit!" when I looked in the mirror to see sharp, clear, and dark red marks everywere. And a few other things I had no idea looked so disgusting Dx

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 03/13/2010 11:16 am

I'm gonna go get this. See, I thought I was almost clear, and then I got GLASSES and was all "Holy shit!" when I looked in the mirror to see sharp, clear, and dark red marks everywere. And a few other things I had no idea looked so disgusting Dx

You know how you fix that???? Dont look at yourself in the mirror with your glasses on...LoL

Im just kidding. HOpefully you laughed. But all kidding aside. Get it and try it. You have nothing to lose but those annoying ass red marks. Good luck

MemberMember
(@inquisitivecreature)

Posted : 03/13/2010 6:36 pm

Rofl, I smiled at least. You have a good sense of humor yahknow. You seem like an interesting character x3 that aside, I have this emu oil on mah face as I type. I hope it's as good as you say...I have pale skin and really dark red marks, some really faded ones too, but I have a WHOLE much of smallish sized ones instead of just a few big ones.

MemberMember
(@jayq)

Posted : 03/13/2010 7:35 pm

Rofl, I smiled at least. You have a good sense of humor yahknow. You seem like an interesting character x3 that aside, I have this emu oil on mah face as I type. I hope it's as good as you say...I have pale skin and really dark red marks, some really faded ones too, but I have a WHOLE much of smallish sized ones instead of just a few big ones.

I can not smell mine at all.

MemberMember
(@inquisitivecreature)

Posted : 03/13/2010 8:15 pm

I can not smell mine at all.

I agree, the kind I got doesn't smell bad..

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 03/14/2010 9:07 am

You all know what a wet dog smells like right? Well honestly, times that by 3. Thats how it smells or should smell. Maybe if yours doesnt smell then it might have been processed.

I'll be pretty pissed if the stuff you guys works with no smell and Im sitting here smelling like an old moldy dirty wet stinky ass dog X3 over here.

I hope it works for you guys. Just stick with it.

MemberMember
(@boyo)

Posted : 03/14/2010 9:25 am

really happy for you dude, ive been looking for years for a miracle, glad you found yours. I've ordered some australian emu oil which should come in the next few days or so, can u please describe what your red marks/scars were like beforehand? Mine are pretty much shallow scarring, and at the pit bottom of the scarring is a red mark. Some are cherry red, some are light brown.

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 03/14/2010 9:42 am

really happy for you dude, ive been looking for years for a miracle, glad you found yours. I've ordered some australian emu oil which should come in the next few days or so, can u please describe what your red marks/scars were like beforehand? Mine are pretty much shallow scarring, and at the pit bottom of the scarring is a red mark. Some are cherry red, some are light brown.

Pretty much...uhmmm....IDK...I posted a pic...They are red marks. LOL. Like after you pop a pimple....IDK why but I just hate saying pop a pimple. Anyways. Pop a pimple and it swells up and gets red. EMU oil works on that for me. Also had some pimple that were like under the skin that werent fuly ready to be popped that i tried to pop and Fucked myslef up even worse. Then the turned purple like and swollen and got even bigger. EMU oil worked onthose for me very well.

Like I said I had about 5-6 of those on the right side of my face. It kind of looked like I feel off of a bike and scraped my face on the concrete. Or they looked like I had a disease....like leporacy.....or they looked like lesions from HIV. EMU oil worked very well, like i said, on that. 3 days tops.....GONE!!!

I'm sure it will work on old blemishes too. I'm somewhat....or at least I try to be....a pretty boy. So I do whatever to fix myself quickly. So I dont have any old blemishes cuz I attach their asses with a vengence from the moment they appear.

MemberMember
(@inquisitivecreature)

Posted : 03/14/2010 11:30 am

Damnit...I hope mine works for me...I'm not old enough to order stuff off the internet and my mom hates doing it so much. Plus the bottle I got was about 35 bucks so I have to use it all up before I try getting the true smelly stuff... -pout-. So I slept with it on last night and woke up with nothing to be impressed about. I think it help fade my marks, but like I said, I'm not impressed. Yet. 3 days right? If I'm not happy with it by then I guess my kind doesn't work well. Wait, so yours isn't precessed at all? o.o

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 03/14/2010 11:41 am

Its str8 from the EMU dude. You can google it. There run it through some machine or something and it goes str8 into the bottle. 100% pure. Str8 from Australia. The American brand is know to process it somehow.

Im not an expert. Im just telling you what i read or heard

MemberMember
(@inquisitivecreature)

Posted : 03/14/2010 12:28 pm

Ugh well that sucks for me then..

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 03/14/2010 12:44 pm

Ugh well that sucks for me then..

It should still work bro...

MemberMember
(@jayq)

Posted : 03/14/2010 12:55 pm

Damnit...I hope mine works for me...I'm not old enough to order stuff off the internet and my mom hates doing it so much. Plus the bottle I got was about 35 bucks so I have to use it all up before I try getting the true smelly stuff... -pout-. So I slept with it on last night and woke up with nothing to be impressed about. I think it help fade my marks, but like I said, I'm not impressed. Yet. 3 days right? If I'm not happy with it by then I guess my kind doesn't work well. Wait, so yours isn't precessed at all? o.o

Kinda the same deal for me right now too. Woke up with no changes really. Then again i wonder if its processed to much as well, i mean it has no smell what so ever and i thought it was suppose to smell like a wet dog? lol

MemberMember
(@west-coast_skater)

Posted : 03/14/2010 12:57 pm

damn i cant get over putting some birds oil on my face

ive always wondered how they make fish oil and emu oil. maybe its the same way?

MemberMember
(@goodlife)

Posted : 03/14/2010 1:58 pm

Anyone from UK tried this? I am thinking of getting this

http://www.healthmonthly.co.uk/100_pure_emu_oil

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 03/14/2010 2:40 pm

the website that i posted is the real deal. Thats where the emu bird is from...Australia.

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 03/14/2010 2:45 pm

the website that i posted is the real deal. Thats where the emu bird is from...Australia.

also check out the youtube video i posted. Well I didnt post it but I did. But its not me. You know what i mean.

The shit i got stinks bad. LOL. Honestly.....like a dirty wet dog

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 03/14/2010 2:52 pm

Buy it here> http://www.emustore.com/

Also check this out>