Notifications
Clear all

Acne Scar Remedies?

MemberMember
(@calis)

Posted : 01/12/2010 8:30 pm

Doing some research on home acne remedies for scars... anyone have some they use? Thanks!

MemberMember
(@calis)

Posted : 01/12/2010 8:31 pm

MemberMember
(@allybatty)

Posted : 01/19/2010 12:20 pm

not so much a home remedy but bio oil is meant to help with scars, it's not too expensive either, couldn't hurt to try

MemberMember
(@cest-la-vigne)

Posted : 01/19/2010 12:22 pm

Moved to the Scar Treatments board.

MemberMember
(@ruby-kaur)

Posted : 03/13/2010 4:15 pm

honey with grated appel is best for scars, but it only works for some people. it depends what kind of scarring is it? if its acne you should use proactive. i just started using proactive a week ago. i was here online reading all the reviews ad was really scared to use it. i noticed the scars reducing in 3 days. but something important is that it only works for some skin types, i have dry to sensitive skin. it is worth a try. to try use a little bit some where under your chin or a little area on you face where you have scars for two nights, if it doesnt give you any iriritation or redness than you should use it once a day for teh first week and if you like it use twice as prferred by proactive. i was scared to try it because my sister used it and her face got Messed up, it hapend because she didnt have acne scarring she had scarring from some stupid facial hair remover cream. so its worth a try. i definitly reccomend it because i know i was scared but i tried and it works. it reduced my scars i n a week and prevents new breakouts. i hope it helps =)

MemberMember
(@ronymelson)

Posted : 04/20/2010 2:15 am

Acne is a skin disorder resulting from the action of hormones on the skins sebaceous glands which leads to plugged pores (blackheads and whiteheads), and outbreaks of cysts or nodules commonly called pimples. They may occur on the face, neck, chest, back, shoulders and even the upper arms. It is the most common and chronic skin disease. The acne affects most of the teenagers. However, the disease is not restricted to any age group; adults in there 20s - even into there 40s - can get acne.

MemberMember
(@kriskat23)

Posted : 06/07/2013 6:40 am

well in my case my friend, I do not undergo laser treatment because its very expensive. Just a piece of advise, you should try maxipeel number 2. Combine it with meisu cream. I try it on my face and it really works. It dries my acne and lessen the appearance on my face. It eventually brightens my face. Just apply the maxipeel everynight. It will peel and will lighten your face. The meisu cream acts as a moisturiser. Apply the meisu cream day and night. The said cream is anti-wrinkle too. Continue using these and you will see the wonder.