Notifications
Clear all

anyone tried product "psoria gold"?

MemberMember
(@organicfanatic)

Posted : 09/19/2009 1:44 am

Ive been researching this product. It looks good, but I was wondering if anyone has tried it? I dont wanna spend the money if it doesnt do anything. I know turmeric has amazing healing properties to the skin, so I thought it might be worth a try.

Sorry It wont let me post the link,

Its called PsoriaGold, and its by Albi naturals. If anyone has had success please share!!

MemberMember
(@becca1976)

Posted : 08/18/2014 12:14 pm

Hi there, I know your post is quite old but thought Id share this anyways. I started using Psoria Gold after my mother purchased some for her psoriasis. She had been using the regular formula for months and it really helped her feet and hands as they were covered and very sore. I started using it for adult acne and has helped a lot. In the past doctors prescribed me drugs & creams which helped a little but I always had a side effect as I am very sensitive to drugs. I did my research online and read that their Face ultra (which has some alcohol) can help with acne so I purchased a bottle. I did read that diet can be a factor also so later I adjusted that aswell - (no dairy) cut down on red meat and gluten. I find using the psoria gold healed my break outs faster, the redness disappeared in speedy time and have no scaring, which I did before. I now use it for sun burn, rash, cuts and dry skin. Im happy that there is a natural anti-inflammitory gel that the whole family can use, its now my medicine cupboard staple. Hope this helped