Notifications
Clear all

TCA Cross Doc. in San Francisco

MemberMember
(@healtysceptic)

Posted : 02/10/2004 3:04 am

Hi,

I have had TCA Cross done at a great place in San Francisco, California. It's the office of Dr. James Romano. His assistant, Kirsten, performs the procedure. She has been trained in it, is extremely helpful and caring, and the whole staff there is great.

James

MemberMember
(@davedevil)

Posted : 02/10/2004 3:15 am

Hi Healtysceptic,

I also live in SF area, have u seen any result yet? what's the price range?

MemberMember
(@healtysceptic)

Posted : 02/10/2004 10:45 pm

The TCA Cross cost me $275 per treatment. I have had it done twice with I would say 50% improvement.

At this point I am going to wait 4 to 6 months for the full collagen growth to see how it came out before I get it done again.

I must warn you that the treated areas will be very red for 2 months or more after treatment. Kirsten gave me some make -up that easily covered it though.

Hope this answers your questions.

james

PS: If you get it done at Doctor Romano's office let Kirsten know it was James who recomended you to her. Maybe she will give me a discount on my next visit!

MemberMember
(@davedevil)

Posted : 02/11/2004 1:32 am

The TCA Cross cost me $275 per treatment. I have had it done twice with I would say 50% improvement.

At this point I am going to wait 4 to 6 months for the full collagen growth to see how it came out before I get it done again.

I must warn you that the treated areas will be very red for 2 months or more after treatment. Kirsten gave me some make -up that easily covered it though.

Hope this answers your questions.

james

PS: If you get it done at Doctor Romano's office let Kirsten know it was James who recomended you to her. Maybe she will give me a discount on my next visit!

MemberMember
(@eheheh)

Posted : 11/09/2013 2:11 pm

How big of an area did you treat for $275? Or it based on per number of scars? And what kinds of scars did you treat with it?