Notifications
Clear all

Silicone Microdroplet is the Best By Far

MemberMember
(@tricia)

Posted : 07/11/2012 10:29 pm

I have soft rolling scars. I think there wasn't much injected in me the first two times, really didn't see much happen at all. The third time I went to a different doctor she injected all over, even places that wan't really bad, and I think the areas she injected where I didn't really need it, maybe thickened the skin some, causing some irregularites. Or maybe it is something else causing my problems. It just wasn't the miracle for me like some others. Ylem had a think close to a dozen rounds with various doctors before going to Dr. Resnick in Florida and finally seeing satisfactory results. I think Dr. Resnick went pretty aggressive. I'm not willing to get more done at this point because of risks.

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 07/12/2012 3:53 pm

Ic, have you had any serious side effects since getting them done? would this work for box scar ice pick scarring?

MemberMember
(@adventuregirl1)

Posted : 07/15/2013 11:48 am

I also had 1 round of microdroplet injections for acne scaring on my cheeks and my chin. I did not get a bad reaction on my cheeks thankfully however 6 weeks later on the left hand side of my chin I developed 6-8 small white bumps that look like tiny cystic acne when I talk or pull my skin tight. I can feel these bumps and they feel hard. I recently switched to a different doctor and got him to feel the bumps to confirm what they might be. He told me he thinks that it is silicone and told me that you should never use silicone in your body for anything and that I should consider myself lucky I didn't get a worse recation. He thinks cutting out the silicone would scar me worse and that I should leave it alone. I am still not sure if there is anything I can do about this however before I got silicone I was very nervous and scared and I even knew better and against my best judgement I did it anyway...BIG mistake. I also would not recommend silicone to anyone. Did anyone ever have any luck getting silicone removed to breaking down the bumps?

Amazing what we will do to fix our scars hey...maybe we should all learn to just be happy with the way we look now and stop before we cause more damage.

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 07/15/2013 7:54 pm

I also had 1 round of microdroplet injections for acne scaring on my cheeks and my chin. I did not get a bad reaction on my cheeks thankfully however 6 weeks later on the left hand side of my chin I developed 6-8 small white bumps that look like tiny cystic acne when I talk or pull my skin tight. I can feel these bumps and they feel hard. I recently switched to a different doctor and got him to feel the bumps to confirm what they might be. He told me he thinks that it is silicone and told me that you should never use silicone in your body for anything and that I should consider myself lucky I didn't get a worse recation. He thinks cutting out the silicone would scar me worse and that I should leave it alone. I am still not sure if there is anything I can do about this however before I got silicone I was very nervous and scared and I even knew better and against my best judgement I did it anyway...BIG mistake. I also would not recommend silicone to anyone. Did anyone ever have any luck getting silicone removed to breaking down the bumps?

Amazing what we will do to fix our scars hey...maybe we should all learn to just be happy with the way we look now and stop before we cause more damage.

i feel what you are saying. but others such as myself REFUSE to loose this battle against acne scarring. i dont care how long it takes i refuse to let acne scarring get the best of me. we were not born with this so why should we accept it? acne scarring has ruined my life in so many ways i feel like it sucked the soul out of me. I know im not alone and one day we will be relieved from our suffering . it may not be now or later but one day we can achieve our goal if we just fight hard enough

MemberMember
(@nearlydefeated)

Posted : 05/05/2014 2:22 pm

Bump. I wonder if anyone else has gone down the micro silicone droplet route. The results do look amazing. Scary stuff though!

[Removed]